X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it Ha Ha

https://twitter.com/i/status/1482671574616530947

Can he play right wing back?
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

never understand why the crowd does that - the ref ended up playing over the 7 mins of added time on sat - imagine if WBA scored after the original 7 mins - get the Ball on the pitch and let the players deal with it.

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1482682916626960386

Sending off offence for dangerous play anyone ?

Comment

i think in the Prem with VAR that's a red card! he makes no attempt at the ball and is a petulant shoulder charge - sadly a coming together as the ref seemed to indicate as Dike is charging at him from behind!

Comment

Red card for me…Dike also seems very keen to wildly celebrate the outcome,with no action taken by the Ref he could in theory still be punished.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              https://twitter.com/i/status/1482682916626960386

Sending off offence for dangerous play anyone ?
              Red card all day long, and him celebrating he deserves decking, the little bas tard.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Scummy thing to do. Surely he will be banned retrospectively for that?

Comment

If that was in the prem it would be shown over and over again, definite red card, hope somebody somewhere is doing something about it, but I doubt they are, and yes he needed decking for his attitude after doing it, but what goes around comes around!!

Comment

I showed that to two Arsenal fans who didn’t know it was against QPR and both thought a red card and one even said it was ABH.

Comment

Assault , red all day long

Comment

Reckon it should've been a booking. The angle of the run and shove is more up the touchline than into the hoardings.

If it happens in middle of pitch nobody bats an eyelid. I only say yellow card cos it was a bit too forceful.

I don't think there should be different sanctions for players depending on whereabouts on the pitch the foul happens or how injured the player is afterwards. Also, given how ludicrously small and tight the run-off areas are at KPF the chance of injury is hugely amplified - but I don't think that means fouls by our touch line should be treated differently to a fouls at say, London Stadium.

Barbet shook his hand afterwards so I feel its just a "footballing incident". His reaction just shows what a classy Pro he is.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                          If that was in the prem it would be shown over and over again, definite red card, hope somebody somewhere is doing something about it, but I doubt they are, and yes he needed decking for his attitude after doing it, but what goes around comes around!!
                          To be fair who in the QPR team would take on Dike (the guy looks like an American Football player- probably a legal move in that game)?

I do think he should be charged by the EFL for that as it is clearly a red card offence.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            Reckon it should've been a booking. The angle of the run and shove is more up the touchline than into the hoardings.

If it happens in middle of pitch nobody bats an eyelid. I only say yellow card cos it was a bit too forceful.

I don't think there should be different sanctions for players depending on whereabouts on the pitch the foul happens or how injured the player is afterwards. Also, given how ludicrously small and tight the run-off areas are at KPF the chance of injury is hugely amplified - but I don't think that means fouls by our touch line should be treated differently to a fouls at say, London Stadium.

Barbet shook his hand afterwards so I feel its just a "footballing incident". His reaction just shows what a classy Pro he is.
                            You have some valid points there, but that was not a challenge that would be accepted anywhere else on the pitch. It makes a huge difference that it was by the touchlne as it endangers the player even more. The lack of space means players should take notice of their surroundings - it is reckless and dangerous not to.

Fair play to Barbet for shaking Dike’s hand, but that does not make it acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
                              The challenge came from behind. I wonder if Barbet would have shaken his hand if he'd seen it. I wouldn't.
                              Exactly, it was into the centre of his back and not shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                              X