Commemorative strip vs WBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commemorative strip vs WBA

Money in from the people buying it, history and so on but will it make us a bit slower in our decision-making?

We are used to Hoops at home and now something totally different - in colors and style. Wonder If anyone studied this - does teams that change colors like this win or lose more games compared to when they use their original home kit?

We will look like Wycombe! Lets hope we don't play like them....

The Last one i remember was the play off final v cardiff .. that didn't go so well!

Comment

Comment

THIS weekend we are celebrating our origins and marking 140 years since the first foundations of the club were laid.

At our match with West Bromwich Albion on Saturday 15th January, the players will be wearing a limited-edition anniversary shirt, designed as an homage to the colours that were worn back in 1882 by Christchurch Rangers – four years before joining forces with St. Jude’s Institute to form Queens Park Rangers.

Comment

It's a really nice shirt, I think they are asking about £60 for them, one for the true shirt collectors!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            We will look like Wycombe! Lets hope we don't play like them....

The Last one i remember was the play off final v cardiff .. that didn't go so well!
            we used the red & white halves against Cardiff and won 3-2

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

we used the red & white halves against Cardiff and won 3-2
              Yeah was thinking about that !!

Comment

Should stick to the hoops and where the Wycombe kit away

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                  Money in from the people buying it, history and so on but will it make us a bit slower in our decision-making?

We are used to Hoops at home and now something totally different - in colors and style. Wonder If anyone studied this - does teams that change colors like this win or lose more games compared to when they use their original home kit?
                  Totally agree with you Swede. Hope that they’ve been training in this kit. As you say that split second looking for a hooped shirt! It’s a gamble in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                  X