Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall

Seems we have got him, international GK, albeit for Scotland, only memory of him is floundering like a salmon in the net, when beaten from beyond the halfway line in the Euros!!!
    ​​​​​​Hope he has got that out of his system

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
    Seems we have got him, international GK, albeit for Scotland, only memory of him is floundering like a salmon in the net, when beaten from beyond the halfway line in the Euros!!!
    ​​​​​​Hope he has got that out of his system
    I seem to remember an England keeper doing something similar in a World Cup against Brazil. One of the best keepers we've ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I seem to remember an England keeper doing something similar in a World Cup against Brazil. One of the best keepers we've ever had.
      I know which David I'd prefer and it's definitely not the sweaty one!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I know which David I'd prefer and it's definitely not the sweaty one!
        Proper Legend.

Comment

I'm not ragging on Marshall at all but why is be Derby's 3rd choice keeper?.....Do they have a couple of very good keepers keeping him out of the team or has his form waned? In fairness Archer isn't our 1st choice but he seemed pretty darn good against Rotherham.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
            I'm not ragging on Marshall at all but why is be Derby's 3rd choice keeper?.....Do they have a couple of very good keepers keeping him out of the team or has his form waned? In fairness Archer isn't our 1st choice but he seemed pretty darn good against Rotherham.
            Age?

Comment

@gatorTFC

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui_xPjk-rP8

Comment

Writing the guy off before he has even played a minute!!! Cmon people! Its a good signing. He's 36 but for a keeper that's still ok. Hes got bags of experience at this level, knows how to get promoted and will help develop walsh and Dieng when he returns from acon. Well done to the club for getting it sorted quickly..

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                    Writing the guy off before he has even played a minute!!! Cmon people! Its a good signing. He's 36 but for a keeper that's still ok. Hes got bags of experience at this level, knows how to get promoted and will help develop walsh and Dieng when he returns from acon. Well done to the club for getting it sorted quickly..
                    Agree that the club moved really quickly on this which is good, proof of the pudding and all that so let's wait and see, fortunately up for this week's game so will see him in the flesh for his debut

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo

Appears to be restricted - what is it?
                      Andy Marshall striking the same pose as Gator posted but in many different locations..try typing in Andy Marshall memes

Comment

Keepers can play till they're 40 - good signing imo

Comment

Recommended

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                            Despite me posting the image of him racing back when he got chipped from 60 yards in the Euros I think he will be a good signing, who knows he may play well enough to keep the shirt when Dieng returns!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Steady matey.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                              X