No announcement yet.

Kakay - how is he a player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like slagging off our own players. Yes he had a poor game last night, but other players have underperformed of late, if he's the best we have, then we should back him until something better comes along.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
      I don't like slagging off our own players. Yes he had a poor game last night, but other players have underperformed of late, if he's the best we have, then we should back him until something better comes along.
      Yes, I'm sure he's doing his best and isnt going out there to deliberately underperform.

Comment

Wonder if he could be used in other areas of the pitch? He is quick and agily... Could he i.e. play in def. midfield? He reminds me a bit of Josh Scowen who was not all that all of the time so to speak, but anyway....
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

The gaffer talks highly of him at times, he obviously likes something in him, but he must see what we see, surely,?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Wonder if he could be used in other areas of the pitch? He is quick and agily... Could he i.e. play in def. midfield? He reminds me a bit of Josh Scowen who was not all that all of the time so to speak, but anyway....
            He wanders all over the pitch , doesn't read the play , gets caught out of position doesn't sound like Josh scowen

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

He wanders all over the pitch , doesn't read the play , gets caught out of position doesn't sound like Josh scowen
              Ok at least I tried
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

If he is still here after upcoming transfer window it will reflect extremely badly on DOF and Warburton. The only January incoming(s) I want are at right back - if we don't get any, our season will be screwed. It's not as though Os has suffered a dip in form - he has been consistently poor at defending for the entirety of Warburton's tenure.
                I'm quite angry that Warbs has totally failed to coach any sort of improvement and development into Os, I still have some hope that there could actually be a decent player in him.... he seems pacey, robust and strong and resistant to injury. Unfortunately its not happening for him with us so probably best for all parties if he moves on.

Comment

He won't be moved on. Without him we don't have any cover at right back. He's the only natural right back with have at the moment. You can't rely on moses who is unable to play 4 or 5 games in a row. It was a gamble to sign him which has backfired. He will be released at the end of the season unless he proves he can play every week which looks unlikely. The manager created this mess. We had kane who wasn't a world beater but was better than moses and kakay yet he was hung out to dry by the club and the f.a.

Kane said he was better than kakay. That's because he is. Ossie is prob the worst player we have at the club at the minute in terms of actual ability.

We need to sign 2 wing backs or change the formation to 4 4 2 and look to reduce the workload of uncle and Wallace.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                    He won't be moved on. Without him we don't have any cover at right back. He's the only natural right back with have at the moment. You can't rely on moses who is unable to play 4 or 5 games in a row. It was a gamble to sign him which has backfired. He will be released at the end of the season unless he proves he can play every week which looks unlikely. The manager created this mess. We had kane who wasn't a world beater but was better than moses and kakay yet he was hung out to dry by the club and the f.a.

Kane said he was better than kakay. That's because he is. Ossie is prob the worst player we have at the club at the minute in terms of actual ability.

We need to sign 2 wing backs or change the formation to 4 4 2 and look to reduce the workload of uncle and Wallace.
                    Totally agree - our overall strategy of signing injury prone players seems to be backfiring at the moment

Comment

We need to stop slatting off our players. Don't think we would like reading this if it was about you and denting your confidence.
                      Hope he gets the chance to score a worldly tonight.
                      URss

Comment

Working...
                      X