Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR’s latest Covid protocols

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...tocols-101211/

WE CAN confirm that – in line with updated Government requirements and starting from QPR’s home fixture versus Swansea City next Saturday (December 18th 2021) – fans over 18 accessing Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium must display their NHS Covid Pass to gain entry, or provide proof of a negative result from a recent lateral flow test within the previous 48 hours.

The NHS app was in meltdown for a while, but it's cleared now, shouldn't be a problem to get one , they are saying to leave enough time to get into the games as it will obviously slow things up a bit with the checks

Comment

Er em, ####ing hell, well I, its Mm I am saying nothing on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
        The NHS app was in meltdown for a while, but it's cleared now, shouldn't be a problem to get one , they are saying to leave enough time to get into the games as it will obviously slow things up a bit with the checks
        they are slow enough already with having to scan our phones to the turnstiles, this will delay things even more. I think the clubs should have the officials ready to delay kick 0ffs if crowds outside are building up close to the start times.

Comment

I'm going to allow enough time and get there extra early next week

Comment

You don't need it on your phone, you can get it emailed and print off a copy and have a photo ID and hey presto your fine. It's how I did it in denmark (you've needed proof of vaccination/neg test there for tons of stuff for ages there). I prefer it to faffing about with my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
              Er em, ####ing hell, well I, its Mm I am saying nothing on the subject.
              Err...me too, looks like it will be Sutton United for the foreseeable future for me!

Comment

Can see the NHS site crashing with thousands of football fans trying to show their passes on Saturday afternoon between 2-3 o clock

Comment

Working...
                X