FA Cup 3rd round draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Cup 3rd round draw

It's that time again already, taking place Monday night live on ITV 4.
    Usually it's a welcome distraction from the league for us but this season I'm not so sure.
    I love the 3rd round draw and hate what money has done to the best cup competition in the world.
    Yet again I would love a big team away for the day out.

We should have been going to Emirates soon but royally ballsed things up. I'm still smarting from the insipid debacle against Sunderland so you can stick the cup, any cup, where the sun don't shine this season. If the players/club can't be assed I don't see why I should?

Comment

I agree - fook the FA Cup.

Lineker will be banging on about the romance of the FA Cup again - what a load of b0ll0x.

The sooner we're out and we can have a proper go at promotion the better. The squad needs resting not more meaningless games. The big picture is promotion or the play offs and nothing else.

Comment

Have no fear, the FA cup hasn't really been on our radar since 82!! Glorious day out that was, long bloody walk from White City to the old Wembley though, happy days!!

Comment

Ask Knocker if we are home or away Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
            Ask Knocker if we are home or away Lol
            What a knobhead.

Comment

Come on you 2, no need for that. It's a good time to be a rangers fan so let's just enjoy the ride
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Come on you 2, no need for that. It's a good time to be a rangers fan so let's just enjoy the ride
                It’s called sense of humour but I don’t think he has one Lol

Comment

new ground would be ideal, bristol rovers, shrewsbury to name 2.

Comment

Being shown on ITV 4.

Wow, must be some mega important competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      We should have been going to Emirates soon but royally ballsed things up. I'm still smarting from the insipid debacle against Sunderland so you can stick the cup, any cup, where the sun don't shine this season. If the players/club can't be assed I don't see why I should?
                      I am still a bit miffed about that too. I am usually keen on a cup run, but am not sure now.

Comment

With our history in this competition i guess it doesn't really matter who we draw. A top club at home would be good - if we are going to go out at the first attempt as usual we might as well go big! nothing worse than losing to a lower league team! so i am saying Chelsea at home!!

Comment

Spuds away !!

Comment

As said a new ground ... AFC Wimbledon , or a PL top six at home ...

Comment

Would take an away game against any london club, bar Brentford and Fulham haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X