• Weekend Games

Friday 3 December 2021 Saturday 4 December 2021 Sunday 5 December 2021
    14:30 QPR
    Stoke

Who do we want ?

Fulham or Bournemouth ?

Draw me thinks ? Same with Cov v Brom ?

Comment

would be happy for WBA to beat Cov - West Brom will def be in the Play offs - Cov are more our rivals for one gf the remaining spots - WBA took points off us so taking points off Cov would be a good thing - a draw the next best thing

Comment

A draw in both would help the cause, but I think Fulham will edge it at home 2-1 Coventry quite strong at home as well,1-0 but I'm praying for the draws in both.
        I feel a 2-0 for us at home on Sunday, but you know what can happen in football!!

Comment

I don't think it's nailed on for Fulham and Bournemouth to go up just yet, they are both wobbling a bit at the moment, if they do draw and we manage a win we will only be a handful of points away from them, it's far from over yet

Comment

Fulham - Win
            Cov v West Brom - Draw
            Barnsley - Win
            Preston - Win

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              Fulham - Win
              Cov v West Brom - Draw
              Barnsley - Win
              Preston - Win
              Now that would be lovely !!!

Comment

Fulham will walk it whereas Bournemouth could wobble. Fulham's really slight blip was caused by having seven players out through an illness. They score so many goals (7-0 against Blackburn!) they are way too strong for this division. Mitrovic alone has scored more goals than most teams have in total in this division! I give us no more than about 10% chance of automatic promotion but if we were by some miracle to get it, it would be much more likely that Bournemouth mess up. If they lose to Fulham and we can beat them over Christmas having beaten Stoke and done well in Dec (lots of "ifs" in there, I appreciate!) we could potentially be not that far off Bournemouth. So Fulham win please, Father Christmas.

Of course we could have an absolutely sh*t Dec and be back down to 10th or something in which its all academic for us...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Fulham will walk it whereas Bournemouth could wobble. Fulham's really slight blip was caused by having seven players out through an illness. They score so many goals (7-0 against Blackburn!) they are way too strong for this division. Mitrovic alone has scored more goals than most teams have in total in this division! I give us no more than about 10% chance of automatic promotion but if we were by some miracle to get it, it would be much moradefe likely that Bournemouth mess up. If they lose to Fulham and we can beat them over Christmas having beaten Stoke and done well in Dec (lots of "ifs" in there, I appreciate!) we could potentially be not that far off Bournemouth. So Fulham win please, Father Christmas.

Of course we could have an absolutely sh*t Dec and be back down to 10th or something in which its all academic for us...

absolutely, the dreaded time of year for us historically,and it could go pear shaped very quickly, however this team is doing things we haven't seen for some time, I've supported them for 50 years now so I've felt my fair share of pain, yet still the hope never dies!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    Fulham - Win
                    Cov v West Brom - Draw
                    Barnsley - Win
                    Preston - Win
                    Draw for Fulham and that would make a lovely jubbly ####ee bet
                    Since when has the word Y.a.n.k.e.e. been a swear word!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Fulham will walk it whereas Bournemouth could wobble. Fulham's really slight blip was caused by having seven players out through an illness. They score so many goals (7-0 against Blackburn!) they are way too strong for this division. Mitrovic alone has scored more goals than most teams have in total in this division! I give us no more than about 10% chance of automatic promotion but if we were by some miracle to get it, it would be much more likely that Bournemouth mess up. If they lose to Fulham and we can beat them over Christmas having beaten Stoke and done well in Dec (lots of "ifs" in there, I appreciate!) we could potentially be not that far off Bournemouth. So Fulham win please, Father Christmas.

Agree that Dec is often a bad month for us - even when we won the title under Warnock we lost against Watford and Leeds.

If we can go into the New Year still in the top 3 within a few points off the top 2, that would be a great achievement.

Comment

A draw it was. Hope we don't get tired holding them 2 up above us !!

Comment

Good result in the end, was a good game to watch as well, let's hope the rest of the weekend pans out as we hope

Comment

FFS! Top spot is up for grabs - we want draws all round and 3pts for us. We reeled WBA in, we just need to set about reeling in Bournemouth now.

We could be 6pts off the top tomorrow and we're not even halfway through the season with the two above us yet to visit fortress KPF.

Yes. It could all fall apart in the blink of an eye and suddenly we're in midtable. BUT, right here and right now the attitude must be we can keep winning and hit the top. Any other thinking is just a feeble weak-minded lilly-livered loser mentality.

I reckon if we we win 7 games on the trot we will become unstoppable - we are currently 3 wins from 3, let's make it 4 tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              FFS! Top spot is up for grabs - we want draws all round and 3pts for us. We reeled WBA in, we just need to set about reeling in Bournemouth now.

We could be 6pts off the top tomorrow and we're not even halfway through the season with the two above us yet to visit fortress KPF.

Yes. It could all fall apart in the blink of an eye and suddenly we're in midtable. BUT, right here and right now the attitude must be we can keep winning and hit the top. Any other thinking is just a feeble weak-minded lilly-livered loser mentality.

I reckon if we we win 7 games on the trot we will become unstoppable - we are currently 3 wins from 3, let's make it 4 tomorrow.
                              Good attitude

Comment

Working...
                              X