Fans Forum Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans Forum Live

WE WILL be hosting a fans' forum with Mark Warburton, Lee Hoos and Les Ferdinand tonight (Thursday 2nd December 2021) - with a free live stream also being made available on QPR's official YouTube channel.

The forum will take place at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium, with doors opening at 6.30pm for a 7pm start.

Invitations to attend the event were sent to some of the club’s top Loyalty Points holders, as well as fans’ sites/fan group representatives. A select number of season ticket holders and members were also invited at random.

All additional applicants have now been contacted with information on attending the forum - with those unsuccessful contacted and placed on a waiting list.

Click HERE to access QPR's YouTube channel. A direct link to the live stream will also be made available on www.qpr.co.uk this evening.

Thanks for the heads up Loftus

Comment

I assume tickets will be sent to WATRBs top posters too.

Comment

I applied to go and have 2600 loyalty points not heard a peep from qpr especially as website says even if unsuccessful you will be contacted

Comment

Caught up with it last night, it appears, according to Lee and Les we are absolutely skint!! No money for players, repairs and maintenance, proper catering etc etc. I was properly depressed at the end of all that

Comment

How are we skint exactly? I know covid hit us hard but it did that to all clubs especially the ones in leagues 1 and 2. Have we invested too much for this year? Are we paying players like austin and stef too much and we have now realised we have no money left? Have the owners decided not to invest anymore money? It sounds like they are sitting and waiting for an offer for willock or chair to come in and take the money.

Comment

The facilities at the club have been sh!te for years. No hot water in toilets. Hand dryers not working. Food at kiosks is sh!te. No beer for sale cos of supplier issues. Bar staff that can't be arsed. A ticketing system that still doesn't work properly at the turnstiles. Club shop that never has enough of the best selling stuff in stock and available to buy in person. Ticketing farce when it comes to releasing tickets in the correct manner e.g reading away. All these things have been a problem for a long time and yet we are told there's no money left to fix it????

Comment

Working...
              X