Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Shocking

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WeAreQPR12
    C Club
    • Mar 2009
    • 23558

    #16
    Originally posted by Stainrod

    I’ve heard a different story but I wouldn’t want to tarnish this fellas reputation without knowing the full story , either way it’s a sad situation.
    I think if you know the culprit or someone that was there then you should do the right thing and give their details to the police if they don't want to come forward stain.
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

    Comment

    • Stainrod
      Silver Seat
      • Jan 2018
      • 3162

      #17
      Originally posted by WeAreQPR12

      I think if you know the culprit or someone that was there then you should do the right thing and give their details to the police if they don't want to come forward stain.
      What the hell are you talking about ? I’m talking about the way the guy was said to be behaving . I have read on another site there is footage of him acting up .Don’t know if it’s true as I haven’t seen it personally.

      Comment

      • SheepRanger
        Administrator
        • Apr 2018
        • 8525

        #18
        Whether the Luton guy was acting up or not he doesnt deserve to die over it. We've all acted like a knob in the past I'm sure.

        Those Leeds lads in Istanbul were idiot but shouldnt have been murdered for it.

        Comment

        • Stainrod
          Silver Seat
          • Jan 2018
          • 3162

          #19
          Originally posted by SheepRanger
          Whether the Luton guy was acting up or not he doesnt deserve to die over it. We've all acted like a knob in the past I'm sure.

          Those Leeds lads in Istanbul were idiot but shouldnt have been murdered for it.
          Not condoning it sheep , there were a lot of Luton lads looking for trouble last night and plenty of qpr lads happy to oblige , in that scenario there are going to be consequences.I’ve been going to these games for 40 years , I know the history, the police should have known it as well and been better prepared in my opinion.

          Comment

          • KevC59
            Bronze Seat
            • Nov 2021
            • 965

            #20
            Nobody should go to football and end up dead, ######## or not, let's hope he pulls through

            Comment

            • KevC59
              Bronze Seat
              • Nov 2021
              • 965

              #21
              I've been censored !! Oops, didn't think it was that bad

              Comment

              • shaggy24
                Gold Seat
                • Apr 2016
                • 5851

                #22
                As someone who’s training to be a paramedic couple of things any game where there likely to be trouble given pubs local rivalries etc etc but the mind boggles the police can’t keep fans in for 10-15 mins due to health and safety

                Comment

                • 72bus
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 9534

                  #23
                  Originally posted by shaggy24
                  As someone who’s training to be a paramedic couple of things any game where there likely to be trouble given pubs local rivalries etc etc but the mind boggles the police can’t keep fans in for 10-15 mins due to health and safety
                  Did u used to sit in the west paddock ?

                  Comment

                  • loftbalcony
                    Silver Seat
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 1664

                    #24
                    Other sites and threads stating the guy was acting up and it's online, havnt seen it and I'd imagine it's evidence for the police.
                    Luton fans let out in SA Road forced left and left again to Uxbridge road then left along to the tube while rangers held in Loftus road to allow them past?
                    The whole thing is ridiculous, from the fans wanting to fight or act up right down to the policing although it can't be easy for them, some decent Luton fans complaining about being herded around but it's just what happens away.
                    We got the same at Blackpool 2 weeks ago.

                    Comment

                    • Dono77
                      Silver Seat
                      • Aug 2019
                      • 2438

                      #25
                      The wife of the guy who is hospital and in a bad way made an appeal on Facebook tonight asking for information regarding the incident.

                      Tragic situation to be in for that family tonight.

                      Comment

                      • cross it Dave
                        Silver Seat
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 3810

                        #26
                        I do not understand why the Police turn the away fans left out of the School End, it is sheer madness.

                        For 10’s of years the routine for the away supporters was simple, straight out of the School End, across South Africa Rd to the far pavement , turn right behind a long line of metal barriers, then they were escorted to the coach parks and tube at White City.

                        The walk must be at least double turning left.

                        Yes, there was trouble, but it was far easier for the police to contain than marching several thousand people down Uxbridge Rd.

                        Also, why don’t the just make the away fans stay in their seats for 15-20 minutes.

                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

                        Comment

                        • WeAreQPR12
                          C Club
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 23558

                          #27
                          Originally posted by loftbalcony
                          Other sites and threads stating the guy was acting up and it's online, havnt seen it and I'd imagine it's evidence for the police.
                          Luton fans let out in SA Road forced left and left again to Uxbridge road then left along to the tube while rangers held in Loftus road to allow them past?
                          The whole thing is ridiculous, from the fans wanting to fight or act up right down to the policing although it can't be easy for them, some decent Luton fans complaining about being herded around but it's just what happens away.
                          We got the same at Blackpool 2 weeks ago.
                          Exactly this. Sorry stain for coming down heavy but these kind of rumours are huge whilst there is a police investigation taking place.
                          I played sunday league football today.

                          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                          Comment

                          • KevC59
                            Bronze Seat
                            • Nov 2021
                            • 965

                            #28
                            I'm not sure if the police or somebody keep an eye on these public sites and trawl for any info they can, but it wouldn't surprise me, that's why we should all be ultra careful of mistakenly putting out mis- information, just a thought

                            Comment

                            • cross it Dave
                              Silver Seat
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 3810

                              #29
                              Originally posted by KevC59
                              I'm not sure if the police or somebody keep an eye on these public sites and trawl for any info they can, but it wouldn't surprise me, that's why we should all be ultra careful of mistakenly putting out mis- information, just a thought
                              I am sure they do, and perhaps they could come on here and explain why they marched 2,000 football fans, many looking for a fight, down one of the busiest high streets in the capital and not down a very much quieter South Africa rd to Dorando Close for their coaches and 2 tube stations and a mainline train station in Wood Lane just around the corner.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

                              Comment

                              • KevC59
                                Bronze Seat
                                • Nov 2021
                                • 965

                                #30
                                I agree, I've nearly always seen away fans ushered down South Africa Road, someone took a decision to alter the plan on this case, from the little footage I've seen, they were struggling to control the situation when moving the Luton fans away

                                Comment

                                Working...