Kakay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Similar things were said about Darnell Furlong.

Kakay is the back up RWB and unfortunately we dont have the funds to be top drawer for first choice players let alone the back up. He does a job for the budget.

For a team who has a keeper who is below par, defenders who cant defend, midfielders who play too far forward or too far back and strikers who cant score, we're not doing too badly all things considered.
    True. However, if the opportunity arises to sign a better rwb in January then we should. Kakay can then be kept as standby behind Odebajo and Adomah or if possible hipped out on loan to one of the other Championship sides hoping for a play off spot . Failing that, send him on loan to a L1 or L2 side.

Comment

I just checked and didnt realise that we signed Odibajo on s one year deal and thst expires next summer. It doesnt seem that will be expended based on his performances. There were clearly doubts about him hence the one year deal.

Comment

I never really heard crowd when I played, but we got used to playing next to a field of cows and after a while we zoned out of their mooing and smelly poos. One of our pitches had sheep on it during the week to keep the grass short, but sliding tackled through sheep dropping wasnt great.

These pro footballer eh, what do they know!!!
        I used to play in Richmond park when they had football pitches , remember they were always covered in what the deer left .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

I used to play in Richmond park when they had football pitches , remember they were always covered in what the deer left .
          Apparently you're not allowed to play on pitches with animal mess on them. Something to do with cuts getting infected. Never did me any harm. I blame the EU!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

True. However, if the opportunity arises to sign a better rwb in January then we should. Kakay can then be kept as standby behind Odebajo and Adomah or if possible hipped out on loan to one of the other Championship sides hoping for a play off spot . Failing that, send him on loan to a L1 or L2 side.
            the number 4 for Blackpool was pretty good the other night - we have had success pinching off Blackpool in the past!

Comment

The Coventry right wing back was very good when we played them this season. McCallum had his hands full with him. Can't remember his name. He was decent thou. I do remember he had dreadlocks though!!! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                No offence taken but we do miss Kane, the footballer . Better defensively than Kakay and also offers so much more going forward
                I agree.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                  The Coventry right wing back was very good when we played them this season. McCallum had his hands full with him. Can't remember his name. He was decent thou. I do remember he had dreadlocks though!!! Lol!
                  Fankaty Dabo and I agree, he was class that game. I think he's first choice RWB to be fair.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/fankat...spieler/186926

Comment

Similar things were said about Darnell Furlong.

Kakay is the back up RWB and unfortunately we dont have the funds to be top drawer for first choice players let alone the back up. He does a job for the budget.

For a team who has a keeper who is below par, defenders who cant defend, midfielders who play too far forward or too far back and strikers who cant score, we're not doing too badly all things considered.
                    We must have God on our side, just as well, now I know why our players take the Knee, it's out of respect of big Daddy.

Is that why I say Jesus ####ing Christ so much during a game.

Comment

Working...
                    X