Kakay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakay

Love that he has come through academy and is QPR through and through etc.

But I just don’t think he’s good enough. We always look poorer when he plays and concede.

Hate to say it but we miss Kane defensively and offensively

Hope Moses hamstring not too bad as we have no options without him. Albert doesn’t cut it for me at wingback

Thoughts

No offence but you lost me when you said we miss Kane .

Comment

No offence taken but we do miss Kane, the footballer . Better defensively than Kakay and also offers so much more going forward

Comment

There are a lot of qpr fans who will continue to slate kane for some reason. He is a better player than kakay and moses imo. Unfortunately his career with us was finished after the manager made a decision and then refused to back down. Complete double standards when it came to bright who was allowed to take the pee until the day when he said he was off leaving us high and dry.

Kane was made a scapegoat for the interview he gave and then the f.a punished one player instead of 2 which made it a witch hunt gainst qpr yet again

Kane gave an honest answer when he was asked if he was better than his direct competition.

He now plays for a team above us in the league so I'm sure he is happy with how it all worked out.

Comment

Todd Kane was either himself or a wannabe roberto Carlos sadly there was no in between

he slagged of a colleague which was foolish regardless of it being his opinion

kakay honestly got a ricket in him but so have most of the back 4 lately but he’s got pace the others lack even Albert looks quicker than the others I’d rather back kakay who keeps his head down than kane who spouts off for moral alone

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            Todd Kane was either himself or a wannabe roberto Carlos sadly there was no in between

he slagged of a colleague which was foolish regardless of it being his opinion

kakay honestly got a ricket in him but so have most of the back 4 lately but he’s got pace the others lack even Albert looks quicker than the others I’d rather back kakay who keeps his head down than kane who spouts off for moral alone
            Totally agree , and some seem to already have decided Moses is this seasons scapegoat regardless of how he plays , not to mention he has stepped in at right and left wingback this season .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
              Totally agree , and some seem to already have decided Moses is this seasons scapegoat regardless of how he plays , not to mention he has stepped in at right and left wingback this season .
              Moses doing ok he’s free in our wage structure not really let us down bar mboro but then again he’s made more mistakes than Barbet Dickie or Dunne or jordy

if you want to be critical I’d say seny has made as many this season as all the others however he’s miles better than what we’ve had, I think both him and Dickie may of read headlines re big moves but we’re 6th I’ll take that with others due back and 6th when we’ve not really played anywhere near end of last season break coming up hopefully get refreshed. Apparently we got back 3.30 from Cardiff then a trip to Blackpool early sat morning

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

But I just don’t think he’s good enough. We always look poorer when he plays and concede.

Hope Moses hamstring not too bad as we have no options without him. Albert doesn’t cut it for me at wingback

Thoughts
                Kane is better than what we have but he isn't a team player so good riddance.

Comment

Kane has made seven appearances for Coventry this season in all competitions, but only four starts. Hardly pulling up trees is he?

https://www.ccfc.co.uk/teams/first-t...der/todd-kane/

Personally I thought he was great going forward but not a great defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Thoughts
                    Kakay looked better in pandemic season with empty stadiums. Some players thrive on pressure from crowd, some struggle.

I think his problem is crowd noise, distracts him. He's not a bad player.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Kakay looked better in pandemic season with empty stadiums. Some players thrive on pressure from crowd, some struggle.

I think his problem is crowd noise, distracts him. He's not a bad player.
                      I think crowd noise for a professional is a given and if he can’t handle that he may need a new job

Comment

I never really heard crowd when I played, but we got used to playing next to a field of cows and after a while we zoned out of their mooing and smelly poos. One of our pitches had sheep on it during the week to keep the grass short, but sliding tackled through sheep dropping wasnt great.

These pro footballer eh, what do they know!!!

Comment

It's inconceivable that a winning promotion chasing team would have Kakay in the matchday squad. He is a "red flag", his presence is an indication that something is wrong. I'm sure he's a good guy and model pro, it's just that he cannot play football very well at this level.
                          I've struggled to understand how Warburton could see Hamaleinen was a duffer and got shot of him, but has not done likewise with Kakay? We must have pursued many FBs over the summer (we needed at least 4 through the door I reckon) but failed to land enough. This failure has meant we've been stuck with Kakay.
                          There's 8ish games til transfer window opens - I'd expect some incomings at RB and Kakay farmed out on loan to "continue and further his development".

Comment

Develop what? He's been with us since he was a kid. We haven't done a good enough job with him. He's come through the system with us and yet he lacks the basics of a modern footballer. Poor touch, no control or ability to play under pressure. Poor decision maker. No end product.

I like him as he's gives his all and might be useful as a squad player when we are stuck. But as a starter at championship level we can all see he's just not good enough. He's not a kid anymore either. He's 24. Not like he's still learning his trade.

Comment

Similar things were said about Darnell Furlong.

Kakay is the back up RWB and unfortunately we dont have the funds to be top drawer for first choice players let alone the back up. He does a job for the budget.

For a team who has a keeper who is below par, defenders who cant defend, midfielders who play too far forward or too far back and strikers who cant score, we're not doing too badly all things considered.

Comment

Working...
                              X