Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I just Say

To the people and you know who you are

Those people that accused me of spinning not to protest against Watford and simply wait for the Doncaster game

:yush::=B::leaking::pleasantsuprise::laugh::rage::strive::angry:
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Can you clarify Paladini's position at the club?

Comment

Fair play mate, i bet you feel a million dollars

Comment

surely theres no need for all those stupid little face things like :-) is there?
        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

w12ranger

To be honest, I'd rather give the new board a chance.

Can only judge what happens next, its a new era in terms of ownership and its a big weight off many fans shoulders.

If we get relegated, don't get in a new manager and don't buy quality in the summer than fair enough, I'll re-visit this subject.

For now, I've got some champers to open
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            To the people and you know who you are

Those people that accused me of spinning not to protest against Watford and simply wait for the Doncaster game

:yush::=B::leaking::pleasantsuprise::laugh::rage::strive::angry:
            2SHAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Is your "pal" still standing down in March??
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                w12ranger

To be honest, I'd rather give the new board a chance.

Can only judge what happens next, its a new era in terms of ownership and its a big weight off many fans shoulders.

If we get relegated, don't get in a new manager and don't buy quality in the summer than fair enough, I'll re-visit this subject.

For now, I've got some champers to open

Reading between the lines he ain't going no where, so that conversation which took place in Glads Cafe rings true then.

Comment

No one likes a show off, Pete.
                  Now is not the time to gloat. It really doesn't matter who said what and when.

SM & Egham rule today, but there's still a long way to go and many questio s to be answered.

What next for GP ?
                  Why, if Curb allegedly interested (as reported) and now minted by £2.5m it seems are we dithering with Dowie until the end of the season ?
                  Ian's a good guy but why are we not pursuing a lo g term solution now ?

Comment

Whose mate?

if you are talking GP, did say that he would be chairman instead of DOF.

Next step that will happen, is a manager totally in control of transfers, you won;t be able to question that.

Proof is in the pudding, we need to stay up, players need to be brought in and see where we are 12 months from now.

Cannot write people off before they start.

Merryploughboy

You don't sound too pleased about the great news today regards Flavio??

Comment

qpr1976

Do me a favour, when you have been slated off across ALL messageboards about spinning and feeding the masses with rubbish, totally uncalled for might I add, then please accept one post from me that shows some kind of delight in tonights news

Comment

very pleased Peter, just wish Gianni was in the same taxi, then we could properly celebrate
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          Can you clarify Paladini's position at the club?
                          W12,

Under the circumstances, do you not think today would be a good time to revert back to your old ways of talking sense and making interesting comments, as opposed to this incessant trait you seem to have developed recently for making accusations and disparaging comments to the likes of Pete & MYU.

I may be wrong, but I do not think I would need to go back for more than a few hours to find a certain posters opinions, which I would be able to cite, if I was childish enough to want to make a fellow poster look a little silly.

Here,s hoping.

Comment

Pete you did OK, its Scott that needs to take cover a bit after reading elsewhere that he didn't expect anything to happen from the Mittals.
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                              No one likes a show off, Pete.
                              Now is not the time to gloat. It really doesn't matter who said what and when.

SM & Egham rule today, but there's still a long way to go and many questio s to be answered.

What next for GP ?
                              Why, if Curb allegedly interested (as reported) and now minted by £2.5m it seems are we dithering with Dowie until the end of the season ?
                              Ian's a good guy but why are we not pursuing a lo g term solution now ?
                              After what he has been through he has every right to gloat, have you ever been blamed for everything that goes wrong at Qpr to the extent that someone wants to tear you a new A hole at a game,
                              I heard a rumour and posted it and people started to give me a little bit of crap let alone what he goes through .
                              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                              X