On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Bolllcks, deflected goal they barely deserved, problem Rangers had was the 2 early subs cost us dearly in the end, Dykes could barely walk and Albert was totally out of gas.
    Much better performance tonight especially second half and Dykes missed 2 excellent chances, again Warburton will bang on about not taking our chances, and tonight he will be spot on.

Forest are a decent side but did not create many clear cut chance.
    Our squad is now being stretched and players are getting injured very easily.
    MOTM. Albert until he ran out of gas, thought Dozzell had his best match for us, and Dykes works tirelessly.
    Unfortunately Chair and especially Willock were both off their game.

Not a bad point but could and should have been 3,superb support from Forest tonight, live on Sky and a Friday night, fill their end.

Wish we would just stop being put on sky. We are clearly jinxed when we are on. Just leave our club alone and let someone else be the butt of the joke!

We didn't deserve that tonight. The lads put in a great shift in the second half. Not being able to make another sub killed us. Dewijs is becoming a joke. The lad can't manage to string a few games together without getting injured in the strangest way. He just goes down with no one near him half the time and seems to pick up an injury without actually doing anything!

Agree with your assessment Romford..Dieng didn't have a lot to do. Dunne could make that attempted block 99 times out of 100 and it wouldn't end up in the net. Its just our luck yet again this year and sky just make it all the worse!!

Comment

Forest deserved a draw and looked a good team,we concede WAY too many late goals to blame bad luck all the time .
      we dont look like a play offs team and 8th or 9th finish is way more likely, which would still be good for us

Comment

Agree with you about Albert (fantastic), and Dozzell who did indeed have his best game in a QPR shirt.
        On balance I think a draw was a fair result, and Forest showed that they are a reasonable side who should be much higher up the table. Just feels like a sucker punch to concede so late on.

Comment

The most important thing is we did not lose.
          It's very clear to me we must improve the squad in January. Buys or loans.

Get the right players in the January window we will be strong in the business end of the season. The key is to keep in touch with the top 3 until the end of the year.

Improve it in January and then step on the gas from January until May. Just like we did in the 2nd half of last season. The defence and another quick young striker are musts in the January transfer window.

The centre halfs are good but they lack real pace. The same applies to the forwards. This must be addressed in January.

Comment

We just can't kill teams off its, as simple as that.
            We have let in a fair few late goals costing us points, the late goal at Fulham didn't really matter as we were already beat but tonight and last Saturday and not to mention Bristol City at home were all late costly goals, could throw West brom in that mix too.
            At boro 9 weeks, ago we saw a game out at 3-2 with 10 men plus an added 10 mins, what's happened? Can't be bad luck all the time.
            Speaking of luck and that atrocious decision last Tuesday, we could have easily have had a pen or 2 given against us tonight, think they would of been soft but we would of been screaming for them.
            So it's onto blackpool, my first away game since boro........

Comment

Just to add, we were a little unlucky injury wise tonight and Albert was man of the match by a country mile.
              My first post this evening is maybe sounding critical, the players put in alot of effort tonight.

Comment

Did I hear that stat right on Sky Sports last night that we have LOST 20 out of 22 games shown live on Sky on a Fri night? Bloody hell! We are jinxed by them!

Feels like a loss conceding last minute again, but at least the players seem to put a shift in last night, even Stef throwing himself into tackles! Great to see!

On reflection over the 90 probably a fair result. They were better team 1st half and we bossed the second. They definitely had at least one penalty shout first half, Barbets push in the back on Johnson. We’d be screaming for that to be given for us, so got away with one there. Barbet not strong enough on first contact, he needs to get on the weights!

Uncle MOM, but good games from Dozzell, Dickie, Stef and Dykes. Dieng worries me with the ball at his feet, as does Barbet with his distribution aswell. But the real concern must be to ask, what’s happened to Chair and Willocks form? Another game that has passed them by.

Overall better performance, missed chances cost us. Injuries piling up again. Does anyone else think that if we don’t make it to either the play offs or even (dare I say it) promotion this season, that the better, younger players will form a masse exodus, potentially to the Prem? Losing players like Dykes, Chair, Willock, Dickie and Dieng would be a massive blow to any ambition we have of moving the club forward. You Rrs!!!

Comment

Our shocking sky record shows to me we lack personality and leadership. I think this is our main issue. I like Stefan but he isn't captain material. I want to see a player giving out boll ockings. That Sunderland results still grates me as I am happy with midtable but the cup run which would of been amazing was giving up to a very average side. Extremely poor for not turning up that night. Last night was unlucky so I'll let that result go but we have many areas we need to improve on.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    Just to add, we were a little unlucky injury wise tonight and Albert was man of the match by a country mile.
                    My first post this evening is maybe sounding critical, the players put in alot of effort tonight.
                    I don't think it's unlucky when two players who are made of glass and spend more time in treatment room than playing have to go off injured, I call it really dim-witted team selection.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                      We just can't kill teams off its, as simple as that.
                      We have let in a fair few late goals costing us points, the late goal at Fulham didn't really matter as we were already beat but tonight and last Saturday and not to mention Bristol City at home were all late costly goals, could throw West brom in that mix too.
                      At boro 9 weeks, ago we saw a game out at 3-2 with 10 men plus an added 10 mins, what's happened? Can't be bad luck all the time.
                      Speaking of luck and that atrocious decision last Tuesday, we could have easily have had a pen or 2 given against us tonight, think they would of been soft but we would of been screaming for them.
                      So it's onto blackpool, my first away game since boro........
                      We have Cardiff first

Comment

Yes we do, I won't be at that though so blackpool next for me

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                          Did I hear that stat right on Sky Sports last night that we have LOST 20 out of 22 games shown live on Sky on a Fri night? Bloody hell! We are jinxed by them!

Feels like a loss conceding last minute again, but at least the players seem to put a shift in last night, even Stef throwing himself into tackles! Great to see!

On reflection over the 90 probably a fair result. They were better team 1st half and we bossed the second. They definitely had at least one penalty shout first half, Barbets push in the back on Johnson. We’d be screaming for that to be given for us, so got away with one there. Barbet not strong enough on first contact, he needs to get on the weights!

Uncle MOM, but good games from Dozzell, Dickie, Stef and Dykes. Dieng worries me with the ball at his feet, as does Barbet with his distribution aswell. But the real concern must be to ask, what’s happened to Chair and Willocks form? Another game that has passed them by.

Overall better performance, missed chances cost us. Injuries piling up again. Does anyone else think that if we don’t make it to either the play offs or even (dare I say it) promotion this season, that the better, younger players will form a masse exodus, potentially to the Prem? Losing players like Dykes, Chair, Willock, Dickie and Dieng would be a massive blow to any ambition we have of moving the club forward. You Rrs!!!
                          No one in the prem will be buying willock based on his last 3 performances. Dickie had prob found his level in the championship. Not quick enough for the Premier. Dieng doesn't look the same as last season but he's still a very good keeper at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                            Bolllcks, deflected goal they barely deserved, problem Rangers had was the 2 early subs cost us dearly in the end, Dykes could barely walk and Albert was totally out of gas.
                            Much better performance tonight especially second half and Dykes missed 2 excellent chances, again Warburton will bang on about not taking our chances, and tonight he will be spot on.

Forest are a decent side but did not create many clear cut chance.
                            Our squad is now being stretched and players are getting injured very easily.
                            MOTM. Albert until he ran out of gas, thought Dozzell had his best match for us, and Dykes works tirelessly.
                            Unfortunately Chair and especially Willock were both off their game.

Not a bad point but could and should have been 3,superb support from Forest tonight, live on Sky and a Friday night, fill their end.
                            Nail. Head.

Top post, exactly as i saw it, Dozzell was great, his best match since pre season, Albert MoM and Chair and Willock went missing for large parts.

Hope the pictures of Dykes in a boot cast are only precautionary, but would expect to see Charlie up front against Cardiff.

Comment

Working...
                            X