Dieng's kicking....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dieng's kicking....

If we could get 6 mill In Jan bite their hand off. Frightens the life out of me. Always puts us on the backfoot. Often looks like he's about to have the ball nicked off his toes by the opposing striker, too, with his fiddling around in the area.

Thank your lucky stars you never got to watch Tony Roberts kicking a ball!!

Comment

His style is very laid back but is still the best keeper we have had at the club for some while.

and as for the kicking lets not forget Joe lumley!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        His style is very laid back but is still the best keeper we have had at the club for some while.

and as for the kicking lets not forget Joe lumley!
        100% agree with Dieng best keeper in recent past. However, this season, slightly below standards he set himself last season.

I wouldn't drop him, has to play his way back to top form.

Comment

Problem can be the way we muck about with it in front of our goal , becomes so obvious , some times when a team presses us defenders are only 5 yards ahead of him. Not good for his or our nerves

Comment

If only we kept Lumley

Comment

Could of been a cricket score v Fulham if Lumley had been in goal

I’ve been critical lately of Dieng made a few mistakes both him and Dickie maybe had heads turned and it’s kicked them in the nuts but he played well Saturday

Comment

Even though Archer has only played One Cup game I haven’t been impressed,he looks like an accident waiting to happen,even more so than Lumley.

Its no coincidence that since Lumley got snubbed by MW towards the end of last season Dieng’s performances have dipped slightly.

Comment

Dieng's kicking is not great but still better than what we got from Lumley.

We concede goals because of the way we play and lack of defensive organisation.

Comment

His throw is awesome !!

Comment

I don't get why outfielders with supposed playing skills constantly play across the back and then back to the keeper when they've run out of options. It puts the keeper (without those supposed skills) under pressure with no option but to hastily boot it aimlessly up field. Why don't they just boot it aimlessly up field?

Comment

The first half today was very frustrating. What do we get by slowly passing back and forth among the defenders? Especially when Dykes has the ability to get his head to many of the long balls upfield.

And why don’t the coaches get on them when they do?

We are MUCH better as an up tempo team. Stay that way the whole game.

Comment

Working...
                        X