Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Kane

Thanks and good luck.

TODD Kane has joined Coventry City in a permanent move, agreeing a two-year deal.

Kane signed for QPR from Chelsea in the summer of 2019 and made a total of 65 appearances in all competitions for the R’s, scoring three goals.

The Sky Blues are currently seventh in the Sky Bet Championship.

The club would like to thank Todd for his services and wish him every success in the future

Good riddance, don’t let the door hit your #### on the way out .

Comment

Good luck to him. Don't think he did anything wrong. He said he was better than kakay and for the most part, he was. Decent player for us. Hope he does well for his new club.

Comment

He thinks they have signed roberto Carlos

Comment

Looking at coventrys right back Saturday, I don’t see him playing much , I wonder will he do an interview saying he’s better than him and should be starting.

Comment

Yeah good luck to him, had some very decent performances for Rangers.
            Think personally it's down to the canos allegations, why he is booted.
            He'll do well there, good side too.

Comment

Good luck to him there.

I think he was very inconsistent for us, but did score a few and added some assists. His comments about Kakay may have been disrespectful, but in truth I don't think they were inaccurate.

He might struggle to replace Dabo in the side though.

Also from what I have seen so far, I am not convinced that Odebajo is an improvement. Forget the Man U friendly that counts for nothing, his performances in the league and cup have been very inconsistent.

Comment

Good luck to him but I can't say I rated him.

The club did the right thing and well done to them.

Comment

No mention about fee? Undisclosed or free?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
                    Undisclosed
                    I’d be amazed if there was a fee involved, if there was the club have had a blinder .

Comment

They announced an undisclosed fee , so maybe £50k. He wasn't so bad that we can't get a minimal fee.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        They announced an undisclosed fee , so maybe £50k. He wasn't so bad that we can't get a minimal fee.
                        We can agree to disagree on this one , I thought he was a poor footballer and a poor signing by Warbs . Two years of watching him never changed my mind , putting in a couple of decent crosses in his time here doesn’t paper over how poor he was , not to mention his nonsense interview he gave but we all have different opinions I guess.I would actually laugh at some of his decision making and poor touches at times .

Comment

I would have Coventrys right back over kakay all day long

Comment

The cov right back looked a very good player. Serious pace and confident in possession. Mc callum had his hands full against him and did okay. Some fans on here slating kane are a joke. He is a better footballer than kakay. His only problem was he wasn't going to get any better and had a few poor games but who hasn't. Some of his performances since Christmas made him one of our form players during that run we had until the season finished. He was also made a scapegoat by the f.a while canos got nothing for his part. That was a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                              The cov right back looked a very good player. Serious pace and confident in possession. Mc callum had his hands full against him and did okay. Some fans on here slating kane are a joke. He is a better footballer than kakay. His only problem was he wasn't going to get any better and had a few poor games but who hasn't. Some of his performances since Christmas made him one of our form players during that run we had until the season finished. He was also made a scapegoat by the f.a while canos got nothing for his part. That was a disgrace.
                              100% agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X