Bye Kane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    The cov right back looked a very good player. Serious pace and confident in possession. Mc callum had his hands full against him and did okay. Some fans on here slating kane are a joke. He is a better footballer than kakay. His only problem was he wasn't going to get any better and had a few poor games but who hasn't. Some of his performances since Christmas made him one of our form players during that run we had until the season finished. He was also made a scapegoat by the f.a while canos got nothing for his part. That was a disgrace.
    100% agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
      We can agree to disagree on this one , I thought he was a poor footballer and a poor signing by Warbs . Two years of watching him never changed my mind , putting in a couple of decent crosses in his time here doesn’t paper over how poor he was , not to mention his nonsense interview he gave but we all have different opinions I guess. I would actually laugh at some of his decision making and poor touches at times .
      fair point, he wasn't one of Warburton's better signings, and I hope to be proved wrong, but from the 6 apps that I have seen of his replacement, I have yet to be impressed or convinced that he is any better. Coventry's Dabo looked far more convincing as a rb/rwb. That is what I was expecting from Odubajo after his MU performance.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

fair point, he wasn't one of Warburton's better signings, and I hope to be proved wrong, but from the 6 apps that I have seen of his replacement, I have yet to be impressed or convinced that he is any better. Coventry's Dabo looked far more convincing as a rb/rwb. That is what I was expecting from Odubajo after his MU performance.
        Agree Dabo looked a good player , makes me wonder how Kane will get a game there , probably a squad player . I don’t think Moses has done a lot wrong so far , apart from the Boro game , plus a free transfer on a one year deal so no long term commitment should it not work out .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Agree Dabo looked a good player , makes me wonder how Kane will get a game there , probably a squad player . I don’t think Moses has done a lot wrong so far , apart from the Boro game , plus a free transfer on a one year deal so no long term commitment should it not work out .
          Agree Kane will struggle to displace Dabo at Coventry.

Odubajo has lost possession easily with poor passes and crosses and has been caught out of position too (similar to the complaints about Kane). On the plus side, he does look a stronger player and has covered on the left. I hope to see some performances like the MU one in the near future from him.

Comment

Odubajo has been described to me by a Brentford st holder as the fastest player he has ever seen. This was unfortunately before his serious injury. I played centre half and I would of hated kane playing as my RB. His positioning for a professional footballer is frightening.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Odubajo has been described to me by a Brentford st holder as the fastest player he has ever seen. This was unfortunately before his serious injury. I played centre half and I would of hated kane playing as my RB. His positioning for a professional footballer is frightening.
              What time did the matches kick off on Hackney Marshes
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

What time did the matches kick off on Hackney Marshes
                Semi pro mate

Comment

My gosh, semi pro, blimey, were you the captain?

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                    My gosh, semi pro, blimey, were you the captain?
                    I was always captain playing sat football but no not when I stepped it up.

Comment

Who did you turn out for?

Comment

Staines, Chertsey town and woking

Comment

Wow, could you not turn fully pro?

Comment

£720,000 says transfermarket (value)

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/todd...spieler/154287

Comment

Do we get a fee for Todd or did we have to pay him off?

Comment

Yeh cov paid a fee but it was undisclosed so probably not much. But better than nothing I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                X