No announcement yet.

Andre Gray or Nahki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see us going more for a young striker from a bigger prem club who is much less experienced than either but is super-fast and has great potential. Us paying the wages would be less important to these kind of clubs as a leading light from their U23s could be worth mega money in a few years time so they will probably be more concerned that their protege will get the right footballing development, which we can show. Surely that will work better than some past-his-prime medallion-wearing wanna-be gangsta dating someone from Little Mix.

Comment

I personally don't want Gray, he has no hunger and won't be motivated enough to produce.
      I would like two loans tbh two speedsters although I think Nahki would would be a great fit

Comment

A few Twitter sites saying Gray will be joining us on loan ,not bad as a reserve striker to Charlie and Lyndon I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          I see us going more for a young striker from a bigger prem club who is much less experienced than either but is super-fast and has great potential. Us paying the wages would be less important to these kind of clubs as a leading light from their U23s could be worth mega money in a few years time so they will probably be more concerned that their protege will get the right footballing development, which we can show. Surely that will work better than some past-his-prime medallion-wearing wanna-be gangsta dating someone from Little Mix.
          Elanga is this kind of striker and I would like us to get him.

Comment

We have to trust our club. They probably have someone to surprise us all.

They have before.

Comment

Alternatives

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/3-...rd-diminishes/

Comment

The Accrington striker is valued at about £700k.
                Would be a decent signing, my first choice would be Dembele, out of contract I think

Comment

Working...
                X