Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave
    replied
    The Accrington striker is valued at about £700k.
    Would be a decent signing, my first choice would be Dembele, out of contract I think

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Alternatives

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/3-...rd-diminishes/

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    We have to trust our club. They probably have someone to surprise us all.

They have before.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    I see us going more for a young striker from a bigger prem club who is much less experienced than either but is super-fast and has great potential. Us paying the wages would be less important to these kind of clubs as a leading light from their U23s could be worth mega money in a few years time so they will probably be more concerned that their protege will get the right footballing development, which we can show. Surely that will work better than some past-his-prime medallion-wearing wanna-be gangsta dating someone from Little Mix.
    Elanga is this kind of striker and I would like us to get him.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    A few Twitter sites saying Gray will be joining us on loan ,not bad as a reserve striker to Charlie and Lyndon I guess.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    I personally don't want Gray, he has no hunger and won't be motivated enough to produce.
    I would like two loans tbh two speedsters although I think Nahki would would be a great fit

Leave a comment:

• stainrodisalegend
    replied
    I see us going more for a young striker from a bigger prem club who is much less experienced than either but is super-fast and has great potential. Us paying the wages would be less important to these kind of clubs as a leading light from their U23s could be worth mega money in a few years time so they will probably be more concerned that their protege will get the right footballing development, which we can show. Surely that will work better than some past-his-prime medallion-wearing wanna-be gangsta dating someone from Little Mix.

Leave a comment:

• Riverwild
    replied
    Forget Gray we don't need him. He's also too expensive.
    We need one or 2 young fast strikers who know where the goal is. Bring in 1 or 2 strikers and rotate them with Austin and Dykes.

We lack real pace upfront. This has been missing since we sold Samuel who was very quick. This is a weakness in the squad and must be addressed by August 31st.

It will be a massive mistake not to bring in another striker this window. It could prove costly in the first half of this season. We must not wait until January to bring in another striker. It must be done now.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    If Watford want him out , his wages are their problem , he will have to reach a settlement with them we will have a ceiling wage we will go to and not a penny over .

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    It's tells us all we need to know when you read that gray is on 70k a week and hes not good enough for the prem yet he expects someone in the championship to pay him the same amount! No thanks matey!!!

Leave a comment:

• MINCER
    replied
    Daryl Dikes was loaned to Barnsley in the January transfer window after the MLS finished

Their season starts around April and finishes in November.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
    How abt Daryl Dyke instead? The USA CF who was on loan at Barnsley last season and scored nearly a goal a game for them? No idea how much he’d cost, but at 21, full international and scores for fun, would certainly be interesting to see how much he’d cost? Surprised no one has snapped him up yet after his scoring exploits for the Tykes last season.
    I would take him on loan.

Wells over Gray if we could afford him.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    I'm just gonna wait and see what Santa Les brings, and be grateful.......ooh my halo just pinged!
    I’ll see what I can do Dave

Leave a comment:

• Darkranger
    replied
    If we can afford him then Nahki all day long, but I cannot see it happening.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X