Albert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albert

Think he deserves a thread. Turned the game for us. Brave and determined to run at them, when everyone else had their heads down.

Hasn't had many opportunities - hope Warbs will now give him more game time, different proposition to Thomas altogether.

Spot on. Made a difference and will give it 100% every time. Might not have the legs of old but he still has something to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Think he deserves a thread. Turned the game for us. Brave and determined to run at them, when everyone else had their heads down.

Hasn't had many opportunities - hope Warbs will now give him more game time, different proposition to Thomas altogether.
      Totally agree , I get the impression Warbs isn’t to keen on him but there’s no doubt he still has things to offer this team .

Comment

Definitely made a difference, I also wasn't balls biggest fan but he has definitely got me on side. He was exactly what we were missing in the middle of the park and you can see a huge improvement in Johansen's game once he came on
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I’m surprised he’s never been given more starts at RWB. Kakay and Odebajo both have their strengths and weaknesses, so why not? Uncle was outstanding today, got good crossed in, chased down everything, constant menace for them down our right and like all other players in 2nd half, never refused to give up! Take a bow Uncle!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Definitely made a difference, I also wasn't balls biggest fan but he has definitely got me on side. He was exactly what we were missing in the middle of the park and you can see a huge improvement in Johansen's game once he came on
            My thoughts exactly, maybe not our most gifted player, but he never hides away and was just the sort of player we needed today.

Comment

I was thinking in the first half we have nothing going down the right wing and need Uncle on.

He was the dogs ###### when he came on.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                I’m surprised he’s never been given more starts at RWB. Kakay and Odebajo both have their strengths and weaknesses, so why not? Uncle was outstanding today, got good crossed in, chased down everything, constant menace for them down our right and like all other players in 2nd half, never refused to give up! Take a bow Uncle!
                He’s not a RWB and didn’t play RWB today. He’s an out and out RW/RM. was a definite positive for me and much better than his performance in the cup a couple of weeks ago

Comment

With what he showed today he is going to make it hard for MW not to trust him with more playing time, he changed the game!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Can’t beat experience & that helped

Comment

The bloke plays like a supporter he is, buckets of enthusiasm.
                      Good man I hope he enjoys it I would've.
                      ​​​​​

Comment

All off the above, really good in amongst them, like a Jack Russell, made such a difference.

Comment

I think the big problem for Adomah is the three at the back system. He is a traditional winger and not a wing back. He will never be a starter i our regular 3-4-2-1 set up. When Adomah and Ball were introduced we switched to four at the back system and Adomah could play in front of Kakay, not having to think about defending. This is the ideal way to use him. However, most likely three at the back will be the melody and Adomah will almost never start a match.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                            I think the big problem for Adomah is the three at the back system. He is a traditional winger and not a wing back. He will never be a starter i our regular 3-4-2-1 set up. When Adomah and Ball were introduced we switched to four at the back system and Adomah could play in front of Kakay, not having to think about defending. This is the ideal way to use him. However, most likely three at the back will be the melody and Adomah will almost never start a match.
                            Yeah I agree , Albert is a victim of our system which is why he is used sparingly, it’s a shame as he definitely has plenty to offer.

Comment

Uncle did well so did ball , no defender likes a player running at him with pace and today he did Just that

Comment

Working...
                              X