Four four two predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four four two predictions

have QPR to finish 13th and Barnsley in the play offs again. I think the latter will struggle a bit without their manager and Mowatt.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/amp/feat...ed-final-table

Plus Reading in 4th?

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      Plus Reading in 4th?
      Oh yeah I forgot to mention them. They have a transfer embargo and lost at least 1 of their best players.

Comment

Used to read 442, they never got any predictions right , so not worried about their thoughts , to have West Brom out of the playoffs when they are a yo-yo club is very strange , must be brum fans !

Comment

So they think we will do worse then last season ? Or others will do better ?

Comment

Total stick a pin in a paper prediction. Absolute rubbish, based on zero info.
            I would be amazed if we finished so low. Especially with some of the team's they predict to finish above us.

Comment

Barnsley seem to have replaced Mowatt with a player labelled Bury`s Pirlo. .
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
                Total stick a pin in a paper prediction. Absolute rubbish, based on zero info.
                I would be amazed if we finished so low. Especially with some of the team's they predict to finish above us.
                They obviously think our 2021 form was a fluke. I know we had a number of narrow wins , but we won against top teams.

Comment

Looking at a couple of betting sites and the only people who fancy QPR for the playoffs is QPR fans.
                  Let's just remember this if the bookies and 442 pundits etc, are more spot on than our own biased supporters.
                  What Warbs has done for this club is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Looking at a couple of betting sites and the only people who fancy QPR for the playoffs is QPR fans.
                    Let's just remember this if the bookies and 442 pundits etc, are more spot on than our own biased supporters.
                    What Warbs has done for this club is huge.
                    No doubt that Warburton has done a very good job at the club , but with the squad we have and further investment we should at least better last season’s performance given the huge head start we gave the division in 2020. We only won 4 games out of 23.

Comment

My only concern is perhaps some of our players tend to have injury issues.

Comment

My hopes for a top six finish is on the assumption we get a third striker in. The chances of keeping Charlie fit all season from playing every game is very remote. I think our third striker will be a deadline signing. We still seem to be getting linked with that flop from Boro.

Comment

I agree that we cannot rely on Austin to play 40-46 games, but hopefully Dykes will cope a lot better as a lone striker this season with better support from the likes of Chair and Willock with Johansen and Dozzell in midfield.
                          no I don’t want Akpom either unless he is on a free and not the £3m I read somewhere .
                          Who knows, we might be pleasantly surprised if Adarkwa gets a chance.

Comment

Would agree that a top 6 finish will hinge on another Striker with one of the two imposing youngsters Armstrong or Ardarkwa forcing their way in,or a loan.hitting the ground running.

I won’t be spitting my dummy out if the team finish in a similar position as last year as the youngsters will be even better for it.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

No doubt that Warburton has done a very good job at the club , but with the squad we have and further investment we should at least better last season’s performance given the huge head start we gave the division in 2020. We only won 4 games out of 23.
                              Other teams have improved their squads too.
                              Birmingham will be better, and Forest.
                              Boro will be up there, Cardiff are well fancied, Millwall were up and around the playoff places most of last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X