I think its BS re the Mittals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Sir Les you there are doing exactly the same as those leaking the stories, you don't know the Mittals won't be announced now do you ?
    One thing I do know is something will give soon, either the players will step up to the mark and allow Harford to finish the season or we will carry on dropping like a stone and the issue will be forced to be dealt with properly.
    I 'think' the Mittals WILL take over maybe next week but defo by the end of the season regardless of which division we are in.
    not sure what you're talking about. i was asking for clarification on todays events. within a very short space of time we were told to look forward to some great news, shortly followed by Scott saying its all BS.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
      yeah, decided a beer isnt a good idea what with the marathon creeping up on me..busy shooting people with a sniper rifle instead.

the sooner people realise we are a laughing stock the better everything will be

said it for at least a couple of years now, they (and admittedly GP, mostly) are taking the urine out of the average fan

end of

wakethe####up

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
        I know where the info came from, I know who it went to and I think i know why.

Spread a nice rumour like this and well, it makes everyone happy doesnt it?

Stops any thoughts of protests, deflects from the real issues both on and off the pitch.

Heh, I could be wrong and I hope I am but I think this is a BS rumour.

Maybe the club arent as bad at communication as we think....
        So this wasn't a BS rumour after all :yush:
        Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

I thought it was pretty obvious from the article in the Indian Economic Times and the forthcoming Chamber of Commerce meeting that they were going to eventually take over.

Happy Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X