No announcement yet.

I think its BS re the Mittals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to clear this up. the mittals wont be announced today or wont be announced at all because it was never even on the cards?

whoever the little turd is releasing these lies needs to be outed. its not good and its really getting detrimental.
    Last edited by SirLes; 19-02-2010, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Many fans love this club but however I will wash me hands with football full stop if this is true.
      i think many fans will

Comment

Better put my baby oil away then...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Go for a friggin run!
          Its a blo ody lovely day.

U really do need to get your act together and start taking this marathon VERY serious.
          What worrys me is I know how much you will struggle.
          I am a sportsman you are a typical smoker and drinker.

You should be taking this much more serious.
          You can do a marathon doing some drinking in months before but I agree going to the pub at midday.......scott fair play if you manage it but I think you're going to struggle!

Comment

win or lose..protest tomorrow then
            lets abuse the ******s

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              You can do a marathon doing some drinking in months before but I agree going to the pub at midday.......scott fair play if you manage it but I think you're going to struggle!
              Think he changed his mind - x-box rules apparently!!! Think the pub may have just been an excuse :yush:
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                Think he changed his mind - x-box rules apparently!!! Think the pub may have just been an excuse :yush:
                yeah, decided a beer isnt a good idea what with the marathon creeping up on me..busy shooting people with a sniper rifle instead.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                  yeah, decided a beer isnt a good idea what with the marathon creeping up on me..busy shooting people with a sniper rifle instead.
                  Have you shot the person who told you the BS yet ?

Also, for you to be 100% sure the information was correct, it had to come from someone in the club and if you are really that peed of with the spin, name names.

Comment

Lets just say, i am stepping away from the keyboard for a whilst.
                    You lasted all of eight minutes. Lightweight.:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      Many fans love this club but however I will wash me hands with football full stop if this is true.
                      Can I quote you on that?

Comment

Sure you can

Comment

arghhhhhhhhh in need to do my m21ebr sniper up tonite im loving it
                          wish i could shoot the guy who is bs'n with my m21 and get myself an extra 50 points for a shot right on the boat race!:yush:

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                            just to clear this up. the mittals wont be announced today or wont be announced at all because it was never even on the cards?

whoever the little turd is releasing these lies needs to be outed. its not good and its really getting detrimental.
                            Sir Les you there are doing exactly the same as those leaking the stories, you don't know the Mittals won't be announced now do you ?
                            One thing I do know is something will give soon, either the players will step up to the mark and allow Harford to finish the season or we will carry on dropping like a stone and the issue will be forced to be dealt with properly.
                            I 'think' the Mittals WILL take over maybe next week but defo by the end of the season regardless of which division we are in.

Comment

what will be will be most importent thing is alot of people have forgoton something

id watch rangers even in the blue sq

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                                what will be will be most importent thing is alot of people have forgoton something

id watch rangers even in the blue sq
                                The most impotent thing right now is our goalscoring ability.

Comment

Working...
                                X