I think its BS re the Mittals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think its BS re the Mittals

I know where the info came from, I know who it went to and I think i know why.

Spread a nice rumour like this and well, it makes everyone happy doesnt it?

Stops any thoughts of protests, deflects from the real issues both on and off the pitch.

Heh, I could be wrong and I hope I am but I think this is a BS rumour.

Maybe the club arent as bad at communication as we think....

Would be no surprise would it. Has been happening for 2 seasons and you have been a part of it (probably unwittingly).

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post

Stops any thoughts of protests, deflects from the real issues both on and off the pitch.

Scott - if your suspisions are correct; clearly the perpatrator is a devisive little swear word - so if and when you are found to be correct, you are duty bound to tell us who this piece of alleged dog turd is!!
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Well if someone at the club is trying to stop protests by spinning news that something big will happen [today, it's not the brightest thing to do, is it?

Because if/when people wake up tomorrow morning and realise that more bull**** has come from the club, it's hardly going to help the atmosphere tomorrow.
        Like pouring petrol on a fire, as it goes.

So maybe we should all wait and see if something happens today, before the half-baked conspiracy theories are posted??

Just a thought.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Scott - if your suspisions are correct; clearly the perpatrator is a devisive little swear word - so if and when you are found to be correct, you are duty bound to tell us who this piece of alleged dog turd is!!
          Agree...

I think it is about time Scott et al blow the cover on who tells them stuff... come on Scottyyyyyyyy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Lets just say, i am stepping away from the keyboard for a whilst.

Comment

I have refused to get involved in posting anything positive about this Mittal rumour from Day 1 adopting the attitude I believe it when I see it and still maintain that.

So far in the past couple of weeks we had Mittals taking over, Paladini resigning and Warnock coming. Have you ever heard the saying if it is too good to be true........

Comment

besides the fact that rumours are rumors and it probaly was ment to stop protests

why will it stop people forgetting that they have not done anything/changed anything at all and that we as supporters present at the game or not will want to have there say?

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Lets just say, i am stepping away from the keyboard for a whilst.
                  So you're not gonna say who is spinning this, if indeed it is spin?

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                    So you're not gonna say who is spinning this, if indeed it is spin?
                    To quash something before it starts. It wasnt GP. Who I have spoken to today and, yes, asked him about this and he denied it is happening.

I'm very angry that I had to ask him something about QPR goings on as I always try not to.

I'm off to the pub.

Comment

To quash something before it starts. It wasnt GP. Who I have spoken to today and, yes, asked him about this and he denied it is happening.

I'm very angry that I had to ask him something about QPR goings on as I always try not to.

I'm off to the pub.
                      Go for a friggin run!
                      Its a blo ody lovely day.

U really do need to get your act together and start taking this marathon VERY serious.
                      What worrys me is I know how much you will struggle.
                      I am a sportsman you are a typical smoker and drinker.

You should be taking this much more serious.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

hairy muff

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Go for a friggin run!
                          Its a blo ody lovely day.

U really do need to get your act together and start taking this marathon VERY serious.
                          What worrys me is I know how much you will struggle.
                          I am a sportsman you are a typical smoker and drinker.

You should be taking this much more serious.
                          Well I'v heard a rumour that Scott Jones is being taken over, and someone else will run in his place. Just a rumour of course.

Comment

I'm off to the pub.
                            OMG, GP denies spin rumour, so all is well.

Comment

Many fans love this club but however I will wash me hands with football full stop if this is true.

Comment

Working...
                              X