At least 3 more?!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least 3 more?!!!!!

Boy Warbs ain't ####in about this season.
    Do you think we're gonna have a go?!

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Boy Warbs ain't ####in about this season.
    Do you think we're gonna have a go?!
    That’s seems it to me Dave, must a few going out n loan & get rid of Kane, squad is taking shape nicely

Comment

Who might be that attacking player we want? Only one linked lately was Windass and now that has been played down. Maybe they have some ace in they sleeve. McCallum and Dunne they both came out of the blue, so maybe that is the case with that attacking player.

But really we must give some credit to the board and Warbs. Great transfer window so far!!!

Comment

What do people think we still need?

Another RB? Another DM? Another Striker?

As Jeff says, squad is already taking shape nicely.
        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
          What do people think we still need?

Another RB? Another DM? Another Striker?

As Jeff says, squad is already taking shape nicely.
          A play maker Stefan or AN Stefan

Comment

I really wouldn't want to go into the season with Ramkiller as our third striker, only forth.

I really could see Hugill coming back to us on loan when Norwich have upgraded their attacking options. I dont see Hugill being prem quality and only got four goals for them from 30 appearance in the championship. He'll be shipped out.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
              Who might be that attacking player we want? Only one linked lately was Windass and now that has been played down. Maybe they have some ace in they sleeve. McCallum and Dunne they both came out of the blue, so maybe that is the case with that attacking player.

But really we must give some credit to the board and Warbs. Great transfer window so far!!!
              Joel Pohjanpalo. perhaps?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Joel Pohjanpalo. perhaps?
                I wouldnt mind that. He could be our Pukki, but what i understand, that he want to stay at Leverkusen or at least in Bundesliga

Comment

I wouldnt mind that. He could be our Pukki, but what i understand, that he want to stay at Leverkusen or at least in Bundesliga
                  But he would have suited our playing style quite nicely. A much better version of Bonne..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it's an out of the blue signing.
                    I think Les likes to play the game of "leaking" bogus targets while doing the business quietly and away from limelight

Comment

I know I typed about having a go but it was just having a laugh because we have a new signing.
                      But on twitter fans are actually tweeting things like " all aboard HMS #### the league"
                      I'm sorry but we really must manage expectations

Comment

I agree Dave . Be excited by what is happening but the only way Is down if it doesn’t match expectations

Comment

We were 9th last after a storming second half of the season. The squad is getting better season by season and next season there will be a better squad than last.

You guys can manage your expectations but I will be extremely disappointed if we're not in the top 6 come the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                            We were 9th last after a storming second half of the season. The squad is getting better season by season and next season there will be a better squad than last.

You guys can manage your expectations but I will be extremely disappointed if we're not in the top 6 come the end of the season.
                            I’m with you sheep not in top 6 I’d say was disappointing if key players stay fit. Club backed warbs jan and paid off crowds will be down again imo and we’ve now cut our cloth accordingly. Get Stefan I can see us being up there for top two there sod all coming down WBA will be up there but fools I’m not convinced have it in them as for Sheffield Utd I can see struggles ahead.

Comment

I think we should remember where we were two seasons ago.
                              As far as I'm aware we haven't splurged millions of pounds, although I realise that doesn't necessarily mean success when purchasing players.
                              But remember the first half of last season?
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X