At least 3 more?!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    I think we should remember where we were two seasons ago.
    As far as I'm aware we haven't splurged millions of pounds, although I realise that doesn't necessarily mean success when purchasing players.
    But remember the first half of last season?
    ​​​​​​
    So you'll stay calm during post match posts if we lose the fist three games?

Comment

With our defence who is gonna score against us ?

Comment

My only hope is that 1 of the new incomings is Stefan Johansson. He brings so much class, experience, ability and always seems to have so much time on the ball in central mid field, he would be our most important signing of the close season imho.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          We were 9th last after a storming second half of the season. The squad is getting better season by season and next season there will be a better squad than last.

You guys can manage your expectations but I will be extremely disappointed if we're not in the top 6 come the end of the season.
          If we get Johansen (or someone of very similar quality)I think we should be able to give top 6 a damn good go. Without him, unless Dozell proves a complete revelation, I'm thinking top half finish.

Comment

We were 9th last after a storming second half of the season. The squad is getting better season by season and next season there will be a better squad than last.

You guys can manage your expectations but I will be extremely disappointed if we're not in the top 6 come the end of the season.
            I agree.

I'm much more positive about this season than I have been for goodness knows how many. I think we have a really good chance of being in the top half for the whole season and not languishing barely above the relegation zone as we have for so long.

That's just the baseline, worst scenario. with the push during the second half of last season and the improvement to the squad thus far, I am optimistic we can push for the top six from the the first game in August.

Outright promotion is not beyond us. I just want to see us challenge for the top. If we only reach the play offs, then so be it. Onwards and upwards. It'd still be a step in the right direction.

To the Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I agree.

I'm much more positive about this season than I have been for goodness knows how many. I think we have a really good chance of being in the top half for the whole season and not languishing barely above the relegation zone as we have for so long.

That's just the baseline, worst scenario. with the push during the second half of last season and the improvement to the squad thus far, I am optimistic we can push for the top six from the the first game in August.

Outright promotion is not beyond us. I just want to see us challenge for the top. If we only reach the play offs, then so be it. Onwards and upwards. It'd still be a step in the right direction.

To the Rangers
              Totally agree. We will have the capabilities to aim high from the off when the squad is completed. We will be very capable of challenging for 4th place behind the money bags teams that came down. Will our team be any worse than the likes of Swansea, Bounemouth and Cardiff? NO.

The Board have put a lot of money into this squad and mid-table wont cut it for Warbs to keep his job. Warbs will be gone if we're not top 6 by Xmas.

Comment

Totally agree. We will have the capabilities to aim high from the off when the squad is completed. We will be very capable of challenging for 4th place behind the money bags teams that came down. Will our team be any worse than the likes of Swansea, Bounemouth and Cardiff? NO.

The Board have put a lot of money into this squad and mid-table wont cut it for Warbs to keep his job. Warbs will be gone if we're not top 6 by Xmas.
                Not being sarky sheep's we were once a money bags team with para payment and look at the sheer dross we signed and went on doing it for at least four more years ,I don't know much about our recent signings but I do Know last year's loans Charlie and co are as good as any in this league

Comment

So you'll stay calm during post match posts if we lose the fist three games?

Can't guarantee anything
                  Although I will try not to call for Warbs head until September!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    I think we should remember where we were two seasons ago.
                    As far as I'm aware we haven't splurged millions of pounds, although I realise that doesn't necessarily mean success when purchasing players.
                    But remember the first half of last season?
                    ​​​​​​
                    I do, we played really good football for most of it, but didn't have anybody to put the ball in the net + were blooding in players who have come on leaps. It only looked really stale in the month of December

Comment

I have to say the clubs done more than I expected in shorter space of time than I anticipated. Since January we looked like the club I supported since 1974.

I’ll admit times when I thought why do we need Les etc but credit to all involved I’m really looking forward to this season coming.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                        I have to say the clubs done more than I expected in shorter space of time than I anticipated. Since January we looked like the club I supported since 1974.

I’ll admit times when I thought why do we need Les etc but credit to all involved I’m really looking forward to this season coming.
                        Completely agree Shaggy.
                        Done a helluva good job.
                        Let's hope we don't lose any of the management.

Comment

Seems we've missed out on Messi again!

Comment

Seems we've missed out on Messi again!

Not to sure at the moment, looks like he only want £300k a week now so maybe theres hope! Not sure how he's going to live of that poor wage

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post

Not to sure at the moment, looks like he only want £300k a week now so maybe theres hope! Not sure how he's going to live of that poor wage
                              And that's after he's taken a 50% pay cut...!

Comment

Working...
                              X