DOZZELL (opinion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOZZELL (opinion)

Has anyone kept tabs on him . I personally haven’t seen him play or not heard many people making noise about him . seems we may be paying a good few quid for him . Just interested to see if anyone knows more about him

All I know is that if he's as good as his dad was he'd be a great signing.

Comment

All I know about him is that he plays for Ipswich, as his dad, Jason.

If he is anywhere near as good as his dad, then yes, he should be worth spending a few quid on signing him. Hopefully he is an all round midfielder, but if it is a choice of him or Johansen, then go for the latter.

Comment

As long as he don't bring his uncle to games

Comment

I have seen Ipswich supporters saying he is being played a lot out of position...
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            As long as he don't bring his uncle to games
            Wasn’t he one of their top lads ? I’m sure he was on the pitch that night in 85 .

Comment

Apparently Ipswich want him gone ,dont think he'd cost much .we will just have to trust Warburton on this one

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Wasn’t he one of their top lads ? I’m sure he was on the pitch that night in 85 .
                Tony swallow , he chinned me on the pitch . He had really long arms couldn't get near him

Comment

Set to sign according to Sean G on talksport... Still in for Stefan.

Comment

Just stating what my Ipswich supporting mate thinks of him.
                    Skilful, good on the ball, a good passer, but a bit weak and can be lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by dorsetranger View Post
                      Just stating what my Ipswich supporting mate thinks of him.
                      Skilful, good on the ball, a good passer, but a bit weak and can be lazy.
                      Bit like Eze then.......

We have time to knock that stuff out of him.

Comment

Official!

Comment

An understudy to Chair / Willock possibly before one of them move on in the future.

Comment

Seems a great price for a young player with a decent amount of games behind him and from a footballing family too. I'm hoping for a lot from this lad after he"s bedding in. I'm sure his dad will be there to support him all the way.

Comment

Has to be said, this is the QPR I remember most fondly.
                              This is the QPR that a lot of other teams fans used to say were their "second team".
                              Les Ferdinand was right, he has got it spot on.
                              Players joining our club who are excited, want to be here, and looking to improve themselves, and with it the club.
                              There's a lot of talk about doing things the bus stop way, but we at Rangers had been doing our way long before that lot were even noticed.
                              And we also have the right manager too.
                              No plan b? Maybe not, just do plan a better.
                              Warbs has said he used to go to the training ground when sexton was in charge too.
                              Seems Queens Park Rangers have gone..... Back to the Future!!

Comment

Working...
                              X