DOZZELL (opinion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOZZELL (opinion)

Has anyone kept tabs on him . I personally haven’t seen him play or not heard many people making noise about him . seems we may be paying a good few quid for him . Just interested to see if anyone knows more about him

All I know is that if he's as good as his dad was he'd be a great signing.

Comment

All I know about him is that he plays for Ipswich, as his dad, Jason.

If he is anywhere near as good as his dad, then yes, he should be worth spending a few quid on signing him. Hopefully he is an all round midfielder, but if it is a choice of him or Johansen, then go for the latter.

Comment

As long as he don't bring his uncle to games

Comment

I have seen Ipswich supporters saying he is being played a lot out of position...
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            As long as he don't bring his uncle to games
            Wasn’t he one of their top lads ? I’m sure he was on the pitch that night in 85 .

Comment

Apparently Ipswich want him gone ,dont think he'd cost much .we will just have to trust Warburton on this one

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Wasn’t he one of their top lads ? I’m sure he was on the pitch that night in 85 .
                Tony swallow , he chinned me on the pitch . He had really long arms couldn't get near him

Comment

Set to sign according to Sean G on talksport... Still in for Stefan.

Comment

Working...
                  X