Taking The Knee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    In a woke world it's good to see some commonsense occasionally!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...87065.html?amp
    Really woman fined for not showing their bodies, Men allowed to take part in Women's sport, commonsense has just left the building but do trust what you are told, get that jab and take that Knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Really woman fined for not showing their bodies, Men allowed to take part in Women's sport, commonsense has just left the building but do trust what you are told, get that jab and take that Knee.
      And then in a separate incident a sportswoman is told her shorts are too short..couldn't make it up!

Team GB Paralympian Olivia Breen who was told her briefs were 'too short' on GMB | Daily Mail Online

Comment

• Common sense has left the world.

if I called a coloured/black friend I play golf with either of them words he’s not fussed call him a gooner being a spuds fan he goes ballistic equally if I call him a black or coloured tw@t carnt etc he’s the same as me if I were called either being white

put some common sense into some people there dangerous put it in others it’s harmless.

we live in a world where you can’t please everyone fact end off

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          Common sense has left the world.

if I called a coloured/black friend I play golf with either of them words he’s not fussed call him a gooner being a spuds fan he goes ballistic equally if I call him a black or coloured tw@t carnt etc he’s the same as me if I were called either being white

put some common sense into some people there dangerous put it in others it’s harmless.

Truth be told we have always lived in a world where you cant please everyone, now we are held to task to please the wrong And the ####ing week, injected if they have their will against ours, I now am threatened to lose my Job if I dont comply, Sheep are so worried about the Wolf but it's the Shepherd that cuts their throats, wake up peoples.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            Common sense has left the world.

I believe it was Stephen Fry who said the worst type of offence is being offended on other peoples behalf. That's when he called time on Twitter, not sure if he uses it now.

A friend of mine, who works for a well known high street bank, has been asked (told) in a team meeting to all do some Diversity and Inclusion research and share articles amongst the team. He was not happy about this and after expressing his views, got the impression his boss thought he was a trouble maker. I have advised him to request the instruction in writing and clarify if its company policy, and if it is resign and take them to court due to constructive dismissal. There are not been any allegation to any of his team about inappropriate personal behaviour. I'm ####ing glad I can retire next year and I can leave this shite to the youngsters.

I work in a team of seven and I'm the only bloke - no diversity issues there though...........

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I believe it was Stephen Fry who said the worst type of offence is being offended on other peoples behalf. That's when he called time on Twitter, not sure if he uses it now.

A friend of mine, who works for a well known high street bank, has been asked (told) in a team meeting to all do some Diversity and Inclusion research and share articles amongst the team. He was not happy about this and after expressing his views, got the impression his boss thought he was a trouble maker. I have advised him to request the instruction in writing and clarify if its company policy, and if it is resign and take them to court due to constructive dismissal. There are not been any allegation to any of his team about inappropriate personal behaviour. I'm ####ing glad I can retire next year and I can leave this shite to the youngsters.

I work in a team of seven and I'm the only bloke - no diversity issues there though...........
              At present it’s a joke regs etc. I’m a MD of a lighting company we got rid of one lad lazy wouldn’t stick to Covid rules we put in, crashed a forklift did 2k of damage as he couldn’t be bothered to sanitise so we binned him. 1st thing mentioned was cos I’m coloured no you’ve had 3 fkin warnings for not sticking to rules now jog on.

I’ll give anyone an opportunity to work I’m not fussed if got degrees etc as long as prepared to graft when needed sadly I won’t be re employing anyone as I’m like you sell up company and send postcards when permitted.

Comment

• Even the lesbians are doing it now in the Olympics!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Truth be told we have always lived in a world where you cant please everyone, now we are held to task to please the wrong And the ####ing week, injected if they have their will against ours, I now am threatened to lose my Job if I dont comply, Sheep are so worried about the Wolf but it's the Shepherd that cuts their throats, wake up peoples.
                  Absolutely.

Although women's tennis became less appealing when they started wearing shorts under their skirts instead of white frilly panties. IMO.

Comment

• Players from all 20 Premier League clubs say they will continue to take the knee as a symbol of their "unity against all forms of racism".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58079081

Comment

• "Richard Masters, Premier League chief executive, said they would continue to work with clubs, players and football partners to bring about "tangible change" and remove "inequality" from the game"

I agree and there are proportionately more player from BAME backgrounds compared to their percentage of UK population. I hope there is a campaign to get more white kids playing football.

Comment

• I won’t be watching it.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• I just object to multi millionaire Sportspeople of any race telling me that I am privileged..

Comment

• Hopefully the booing will ring out loud and clear for others to condemn! They will of course keep doing the same gesture until we comply!

Disobedience vill not be tolerated!

Comment

Working...
                            X