Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer window and upcoming season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Welcome Sam

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      Great news on signing Sam! Makes me think there are good vibes about the place and we are an attractive/viable proposition for players... Field is obviously content with what he's seen here so far.
      I really get that feeling too about "good vibes" at the club. If were honest over much of the 2010s there seemed to be a slightly toxic feeling around the club, "bad vibes" if you will!

      I think MW should get some credit for turning the club into one where the players seem to be genuinely happy to be at. Definitely helps in signing new players too if there is a good atmosphere around the club.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BusRider View Post

        I really get that feeling too about "good vibes" at the club. If were honest over much of the 2010s there seemed to be a slightly toxic feeling around the club, "bad vibes" if you will!

        I think MW should get some credit for turning the club into one where the players seem to be genuinely happy to be at. Definitely helps in signing new players too if there is a good atmosphere around the club.

        Comment


        • #19
          Don’t say I didn’t warn you. And we’re just getting started. JN

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
            Don’t say I didn’t warn you. And we’re just getting started. JN
            You are slipping up nuty ,you forgot to say "dont shoot the messanger"

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
              Don’t say I didn’t warn you. And we’re just getting started. JN
              What did you warn us about ?

              Comment


              • #22
                Asking too many questions LRL!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Asking too many questions LRL!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    It's OK JN. You did nod us the wink we were in for a hectic time in the transfer window.

                    Who can deny we've been impressed so far, just one loanee to get across the line , and as the Carpenters said "We've only just begun!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                      Hold onto your hats. Thats all i'm legally aloud to say at this point in time. Dont shoot the messenger. JN
                      I had to buy a hat what to hold on, so i hope i did not waste my money

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

                        I had to buy a hat what to hold on, so i hope i did not waste my money

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                          It's OK JN. You did nod us the wink we were in for a hectic time in the transfer window.

                          Who can deny we've been impressed so far, just one loanee to get across the line , and as the Carpenters said "We've only just begun!

                          Choooon
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X