Transfer window and upcoming season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer window and upcoming season

Hold onto your hats. Thats all i'm legally aloud to say at this point in time. Dont shoot the messenger. JN

We all know what’s likely to happen thank you, don’t need your crap input, we can all be ITK this transfer window

Comment

Do you mean "Allowed" or do you really mean talking $$$$ aloud

Comment

More crap for gullible.

Comment

Typical!!!!

I've just given my hat to the jumble sale ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Typical!!!!

I've just given my hat to the jumble sale ​​​​​

Comment

Has that Forest fan who stole your boy's chewits apologised, JN?

Comment

Do you wear a bullet proof vest?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  Do you wear a bullet proof vest?
                  No he wears cor blimey Trousers.

Comment

LTC has been offered a new contract.
                    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

QPR have submitted their Retained List to the EFL, with Tom Carroll and Charlie Owens offered new contracts by the club.

Furthermore, the club have exercised options to extend the contracts of Dillon Barnes and Marco Ramkilde until June 2022. Under-23s defender Ben Wells has signed a new short-term deal until December 31st 2021.

However, forwards Paul Smyth and Aramide Oteh will be leaving Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.

Northern Irishman Smyth joined us from Linfield in 2017 and went on to make 23 appearances for our first team, scoring twice, alongside loan spells with Accrington Stanley, Wycombe Wanderers and Charlton Athletic.

Oteh also joined us in 2017 after coming through Tottenham Hotspur’s academy, going on to score two times over 21 first-team appearances. Rem has also enjoyed loan spells at Walsall, Bradford City, Stevenage and Colchester United during that time.

Under-23 players Marcin Brzozowski, Tyla Dickinson, Dylan Duncan and Deshane Dalling are set to leave the club, too.

Everyone at Queens Park Rangers would like to thank our departing players for their efforts during their time with us, and wish them all the very best for the future.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...d-list-190521/

Comment

Field now confirmed. Over to you Sheep.
                        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Excellent signing & welcome Sam

Comment

Fantastic that we are doing our deals early, shows intent.
                            very happy so far.

Comment

Great news on signing Sam! Makes me think there are good vibes about the place and we are an attractive/viable proposition for players... Field is obviously content with what he's seen here so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X