FAO MYU: Re. Convo with Amit Bhatia about Paulo Sousa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
    to me, just my opinion, terry is a bit of a wind up merchant but W12 posts a lot about football in fairness to him. But, anyway, neither should be banned and maybe people should think before they post? I know that is a lesson that I am learning.

re AMIT, no frigging way he would say anything dodgy..no frigging way..he's too smart a cookie for that.
    I do like a laugh, so yes your right. But, anything i post regarding that ****bag Paladini is from the heart and is ment in all seriousness

With regards to Myu's conversation, just wondering whether it was a collective board decision/ feeling that Sousa was not up to the job

Comment

Scott, already see, what W12 ranger has done??

Dodgy??

Thats the problem already !!

Myu has simply ssaid

Amit would not have Sousa back after speaking with him

Thats not dodgy

scott. might make you believe thats dodgy but thats him being a wind up merchant
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
        I do like a laugh, so yes your right. But, anything i post regarding that ****bag Paladini is from the heart and is ment in all seriousness

With regards to Myu's conversation, just wondering whether it was a collective board decision/ feeling that Sousa was not up to the job
        I think we both understand that we differ on opinions TB but are both honest about that fella and dont shirk from discussing that - as it should be

URRss

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          It was after Sousa left.
          When?

This is important as if it was in April 2009 not Feb 2010 I suspect Amits opinion might be different if what you say is true thus your quote can be taken as misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Not a matter having to agree you !!

He has said what he has to say.

AMIT WILL NOT TAKE SOUSA BACK,

That might make you cry in your soup, but thats all he needs to say.

Why the hell on a public forum should he go into detail about a private conversation. Stick to s,laging this off on qpr-reports messageboard.

Your every words

"bet WATRB;s are cacking themselves"

Well, stop trying to extract words out of people's mouths.

As i say Myu, if I was you I would ban them, because w12ranger will poodle over to report messageboard and simply try and twist whatever you say.

i'd ban him alone for going onto another board and s.laging us off. Already had sarcastic remarks today about advertising. He is really not worth the time or effort

I think when you have calmed down and had time to think, you will realise w12 is one of your best posters. I'm sure if you run a poll on the best posters on this board, w12 would be a contender for top spot

Comment

It would be frankly pathetic to ban W12_Ranger, what is this - IndyR's or QPR Report? I thought better of this place. Everyone should be entitled to their opinion or be able to ask simple questions. I'm also interested to hear when it was Amit said that.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                It would be frankly pathetic to ban W12_Ranger, what is this - IndyR's or QPR Report? I thought better of this place. Everyone should be entitled to their opinion or be able to ask simple questions. I'm also interested to hear when it was Amit said that.
                Exactly. Nobody has forced Myu into making the original statement

Comment

What's going on here???

I go and do some editing and come back to this!

I said "I don't think Amit would have Sousa back"

I also said Amit never said a bad thing about Sousa

I told Amit when I give up on Sousa and why (I've posted this a millions times and will not repeat) and that's when Amit said "The board asked Sousa to go for it but didn't".

My opinion to this was:

a) This could be the reason why he is no longer here?

b) If his no longer here then why would they want him back... especially after the way he was sacked?

c) A two year old kid would have come to the same conclusions as me.

I don't see what the big deal is here but please don't twist my words and I have nothing more to say.

Comment

What's going on here???

I go and do some editing and come back to this!

I said "I don't think Amit would have Sousa back"

I also said Amit never said a bad thing about Sousa

I told Amit when I give up on Sousa and why (I've posted this a millions times and will not repeat) and that's when Amit said "The board asked Sousa to go for it but didn't".

My opinion to this was:

a) This could be the reason why he is no longer here?

b) If his no longer here then why would they want him back... especially after the way he was sacked?

c) A two year old kid would have come to the same conclusions as me.

I don't see what the big deal is here but please don't twist my words and I have nothing more to say.
                    So to summise what you are saying is basically based on an assumption not fact?

Also can you tell me when you spoke with Bhatia, see my earlier point for reasoning.

Surely you can appreciate easily things can misinterpreted and the fact that Pete is acting so defensively reinforces this.

Comment

We are now on about response 30?

Simply because Amit would not have Sousa back.

Thats ALL, no need for the 3rd degree.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

When did he say it though? It's a fairly simple question, why the avoidance? I'm intrigued now.

(Please feel free to ignore the whole post apart from the first six words if the rest of my post is going to take the reply off topic)

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                          When did he say it though? It's a fairly simple question, why the avoidance? I'm intrigued now.

(Please feel free to ignore the whole post apart from the first six words if the rest of my post is going to take the reply off topic)
                          I'm sure I've already posted this, after Sousa was gone and like I said before... I will say no more.

Comment

I'm sure I've already posted this, after Sousa was gone and like I said before... I will say no more.
                            I think you've said all we need to know. ;D

Comment

So we are talking about here is a 11 month time frame. What I'm trying to highlight here is how misleading your original quote is and is typical on the subject of Sousa from WATRB Administrators.

Do you really you think Bhatia would sooner have Dowie back given the chance for instance over Sousa who is absolutely flying with Swansea. I'm going to assume that you spoke to Bhatia shortly after Sousa was sacked and if Bhatia was of the attitude that Sousa had been given his chance then I'm sure he'd be eating humble pie right now like all those who wanted him out.

Edit: I am also aware that Bhatia hasn't said anything bad about Sousa and my own personal opinion is that it was a decision Bhatia had no control over and if anything his conversation with you was him sitting on the fence. Bhatia is a very intelligent man and I think he'd take one look at what Sousa is achieving at Swansea and realise it was the wrong decison to get rid of Sousa just like 99% of QPR fans
                              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 19-02-2010, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X