Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO MYU: Re. Convo with Amit Bhatia about Paulo Sousa

Taken from the now 32 page merged Paulo Sousa thread

You have claimed you have spoken to Amit Bhatia on the subject of Paulo Sousa

"I know Amit wouldn't have him back ......."

and

"No for your information I spoke to Amit myself"

and

"I was the one who spoke to Amit and was just letting you know the fact I don't think he would agree with you on Sousa that's all but he didn't say anything bad about Sousa, just that they give him his chance."

http://wearetherangersboys.com/forum...ad.php?t=51650

Could you please tell me when your chin wag took place with Amit Bhatia as it might help to put things into perspective?

Also you imply that Amit Bhatia has told you "that they give him his chance" apologies if I have read this wrong but did Amit give you the impression that 26 games in charge is a fair crack of the whip for a QPR Manager?

Sorry to have put these questions to you and I know we don't want to upset the Indians in case they pull out of the 'take over' but you have been incredibly aloof with your responses on the subject.
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 18-02-2010, 11:35 PM.

Fair questions W12. Hopefully Myu has the decency to respond

Comment

You should go back and read because Pete posted what was said.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        You should go back and read because Pete posted what was said.
        Well seeing as you have buried it in 32 pages of threads about Paulo Sousa maybe you would like to clarify.

I'm asking you not Pete

So tell me when did conversation take place, it would certainly put things into perspective?

Comment

It was after Sousa left.

Comment

w12 ranger sorry, posting it again won't make you gtet any different answer.

Just for the record..

before you twist it again

He would not have Sousa back, but did NOT say he didn't like him. Please stop making an issue out of it

This is for board room section.

cheers
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Better still

PM MYu and he can decide if he wants to reply
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                w12 ranger sorry, posting it again won't make you gtet any different answer.

Just for the record..

before you twist it again

He would not have Sousa back, but did NOT say he didn't like him. Please stop making an issue out of it

This is for board room section.

cheers
                You mean this is to be hidden away where nobody goes

As a matter of interest, why don't you move all the posts about the possible shake up in the board room, to the board room section?

Comment

why dont we just have one blooming section i say

Comment

I moved it, because you are both on wind ups.

just because Myu has a conversation with AMIT, he doesn't need to tell you the ins and outs of it.

Why should he?

He's already had his words twisted from

"He wouldn't have Paulo back "

to he

"doesn't like him"

Myu do me a favour and ban these two, they are just trouble makers.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I moved it, because you are both on wind ups.

just because Myu has a conversation with AMIT, he doesn't need to tell you the ins and outs of it.

Why should he?

He's already had his words twisted from

"He wouldn't have Paulo back "

to he

"doesn't like him"

, they are just trouble makers.

Come on Pete, thats a pretty childish thing to say. Banning posters for asking questions?

Comment

Why should I PM MYU he brought it into the public forum, simply moving the thread where no one will see it is childish.

I've asked 2 straight forward questions, I'm not twisting nothing.

So for the third time MYU can you please respond to my questions.

Why ban us I thought this was all about opinions and freedom of speech?

Sounds like you just want everyone to agree with you.

Comment

to me, just my opinion, terry is a bit of a wind up merchant but W12 posts a lot about football in fairness to him. But, anyway, neither should be banned and maybe people should think before they post? I know that is a lesson that I am learning.

re AMIT, no frigging way he would say anything dodgy..no frigging way..he's too smart a cookie for that.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                            to me, just my opinion, terry is a bit of a wind up merchant but W12 posts a lot about football in fairness to him. But, anyway, neither should be banned and maybe people should think before they post? I know that is a lesson that I am learning.

re AMIT, no frigging way he would say anything dodgy..no frigging way..he's too smart a cookie for that.
                            Thank you Scott, voice of reason and all that.

And with response to Amit yes I agree, I refuse to accept that he would ever lay his cards on the table to a footie fan in passing conversation. So either MYU's opinion is based on an assumption or he is talking ******.

My concern is Amit is portrayed in a negative light in order to win a Message Board debate, which if you read between the lines that is exactly what happens.

I would also post more about on the pitch stuff but at present I can't bring myself to comment on how s.hite we are.
                            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 19-02-2010, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Not a matter having to agree you !!

He has said what he has to say.

AMIT WILL NOT TAKE SOUSA BACK,

That might make you cry in your soup, but thats all he needs to say.

Why the hell on a public forum should he go into detail about a private conversation. Stick to s,laging this off on qpr-reports messageboard.

Your every words

"bet WATRB;s are cacking themselves"

Well, stop trying to extract words out of people's mouths.

As i say Myu, if I was you I would ban them, because w12ranger will poodle over to report messageboard and simply try and twist whatever you say.

i'd ban him alone for going onto another board and s.laging us off. Already had sarcastic remarks today about advertising. He is really not worth the time or effort

Comment

Working...
                              X