Rotherham away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotherham away

Just watching Sky's Gillette Soccer Saturday and they mention Rotherham's fixture problem. Our match against them next Tuesday is one of two midweek fixtures for them that week, they play us on Tuesday and then Coventry on Thursday and they play both weekends either side as well...4 matches in 8 days.

That's tough on them , I'd like them to stay up at the expense of brum but they've their work cut out

Comment

Coventry and the game after will be happy

Comment

It's their own fault for catching covid. Anyway, they got spanked by Wycombe today so they are clearly unravelling even before their mental schedule of fixtures over coming week. Taking all that into consideration I reckon they will only beat us 2-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          It's their own fault for catching covid. Anyway, they got spanked by Wycombe today so they are clearly unravelling even before their mental schedule of fixtures over coming week. Taking all that into consideration I reckon they will only beat us 2-0.
          Really amused by the final sentence.

Comment

Yeah saved their best players for us

Comment

They get what they deserve. Cant follow Covid rules so now they can suffer

Comment

Funny results coming out , look at sheff weds today . T'rotherham are going to be tired now with all t'games comings thick and fast

Comment

The bottom 3 as it stands right now, are going to be the 3 that drop.
                  Unless the EFL make up some false allegations and deduct QPR 40pts!

Comment

If we play anything like we did today , we will get turned over , no doubt about it .You can’t have that many players perform so bad and expect to pick up points , fingers crossed that was a one off .

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      The bottom 3 as it stands right now, are going to be the 3 that drop.
                      Unless the EFL make up some false allegations and deduct QPR 40pts!
                      I think u may be right

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                        If we play anything like we did today , we will get turned over , no doubt about it .You can’t have that many players perform so bad and expect to pick up points , fingers crossed that was a one off .
                        Yes, but also don't forget that QPR are 'the gift that keeps on giving'. Forest hadn't even scored a goal at home in 3 games befire QPR came along. Also they have lost 7 home games this season, yet we never even got in the game.

No, we have to play much much better against the teams in the bottom 3, starting with 23rd place Sheff Weds at home on Saturday, then 22nd place Rotherham on Tuesday (they could be 24th after Saturday's matches).

Comment

Yeah, their form was poor but In fairness, Forest's last several games prior to us were all against sides in top 8 when they played them. I'd imagine they had their eye on yesterday as the day they'd stop their slide. Obviously they must have been ecstatic when we rocked up with a disinterested and lackadaisical mindset and duly capitalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            Yeah, their form was poor but In fairness, Forest's last several games prior to us were all against sides in top 8 when they played them. I'd imagine they had their eye on yesterday as the day they'd stop their slide. Obviously they must have been ecstatic when we rocked up with a disinterested and lackadaisical mindset and duly capitalized.
                            well yes, given our dreadful record at their ground. Our recent form has been better than some in the top 8.

Comment

Working...
                            X