Fools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fools

Fulham blew getting out of the bottom 3.

We want Fulham to stay up.

Fulham stay up, we have a better chance of keeping Stefan.

Comment

I want them to go down , like my stroll across putney bridge to watch the Rs

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        I want them to go down , like my stroll across putney bridge to watch the Rs
        Agree , we are going to struggle to meet johansens wages regardless of whether Fulham stay up or go down , plus other teams with more money than us will be ready to pounce.

Comment

Rumoured to be on less than 10k a week so not unrealistic

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
            Rumoured to be on less than 10k a week so not unrealistic
            Sorry but that’s nonsense, captain of Norway (previously) , premier league player , no way is he earning less than Wallace and Adomah .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Sorry but that’s nonsense, captain of Norway (previously) , premier league player , no way is he earning less than Wallace and Adomah .
              Don't be sorry look into it , everywhere I look he is on between 8-10k

Comment

He’s not , Kevin Gallen on the west London sport podcast said it’s well known Johansen is on top money .

Comment

That might correct wages his on at QPR but we are only paying 25% plus we paid a loan fee . No chance we can afford his wages

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

That might correct wages his on at QPR but we are only paying 25% plus we paid a loan fee . No chance we can afford his wages
                    That’s more realistic, he was rumoured to be on 40k a week .

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                      We want Fulham to stay up.

Fulham stay up, we have a better chance of keeping Stefan.
                      This is exactly why I am rooting for them to stay up. They can go down next season instead..

Comment

That’s more realistic, he was rumoured to be on 40k a week .
                        If we can get him to agree to a paycut, we might just have to up our wages offer to him and perhaps another 'top player' if we are serious about trying to go up. Either that or improve our scouting so that we find similarly good players from abroad that will be happy with our 6-10k salary range (our current level of scouting - Dickie aside - doesn't suggest that is likely).

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

If we can get him to agree to a paycut, we might just have to up our wages offer to him and perhaps another 'top player' if we are serious about trying to go up. Either that or improve our scouting so that we find similarly good players from abroad that will be happy with our 6-10k salary range (our current level of scouting - Dickie aside - doesn't suggest that is likely).
                          1 defeat and you are back to doom and gloom mode already .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

You have to realise we are not buying the finished article when we sign players now , we are signing players to improve and develop, so in that case every signing is a risk . Dickie , Dykes , Bonne , Kelman are all stepping up a level . The loan signings are players the club would love to have signed at the start of the season but they were never in our price range at the time .

Comment

1 defeat and you are back to doom and gloom mode already .
                              what the heck is it with you. This is not about doom and gloom , but about progressing next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X