Important news/arrival message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wandy_ITK View Post
    Recently I have been seeing many itk accounts on here who have been spreading my private information from confidential sources inside the club. An example of this would be James Nutt who relies on most his information from me. I understand that people like James have been making some outlandish claims which may be leading to you being sceptical of me. However, I am here to earn your trust with reliable and correct information.

One of the main talks going around the club in transfers is a loan signing potentially signing a 2 year contract at the end of the year. However, he is demanding high wages, and if the contract is signed will be the highest paid player at the club. Warbuton has shown willingness to take away some of the money for the summer transfers and use that to afford his wages, however, the Board is not convinced and believe the player still needs to prove that they can perform consistently at this level. I shall be updating weekly, and provide any information on transfer targets in the summer.

Wandy out.
    This is James Nutt, using a fake account to make this guy look crazy so we all think James Nutt is normal and relaible. Aint gonna work dude. We are never going to believe you are ITK no matter how hard you try.

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post

This is James Nutt, using a fake account to make this guy look crazy so we all think James Nutt is normal and relaible. Aint gonna work dude. We are never going to believe you are ITK no matter how hard you try.
      I don't agree with you, I think James Nutt is ITK and don't think he would ever resort to a tactic as deceiving as you describe!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

If it is believed to be Chaz, do we really want him to burst some of our transfer money all on his wages?

We all love him and has been a revelation for the club but surely its not worth all this hassle right?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWest_Ranger View Post
          If it is believed to be Chaz, do we really want him to burst some of our transfer money all on his wages?

We all love him and has been a revelation for the club but surely its not worth all this hassle right?
          Agree , I wouldn’t be breaking the bank for him , especially after his last 3 performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            Agree , I wouldn’t be breaking the bank for him , especially after his last 3 performances.
            As good as he has been until recently it would be a real gamble signing him for big money and multi years, he is getting on and has had an injury record, this is no slight on the man, he gives it all and has helped transform us from a club in real danger of being relegated to one fairly safe in the table, just my opinion!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Recently I have been seeing many itk accounts on here who have been spreading my private information from confidential sources inside the club. An example of this would be James Nutt who relies on most his information from me. I understand that people like James have been making some outlandish claims which may be leading to you being sceptical of me. However, I am here to earn your trust with reliable and correct information.

One of the main talks going around the club in transfers is a loan signing potentially signing a 2 year contract at the end of the year. However, he is demanding high wages, and if the contract is signed will be the highest paid player at the club. Warbuton has shown willingness to take away some of the money for the summer transfers and use that to afford his wages, however, the Board is not convinced and believe the player still needs to prove that they can perform consistently at this level. I shall be updating weekly, and provide any information on transfer targets in the summer.

Wandy out.
              Wandy ITK ironically using the nickname of Wandy Watkins on the media team.

Comment

I shall be updating weekly, and provide any information on transfer targets in the summer.

Wandy out.
                Oooooh can't wait for todays installment!

Comment

Signing all 4 loanees is a must.
                  But the money must be right.
                  We don't want to overstretch ourselves financially.
                  It's all about cash flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                    Oooooh can't wait for todays installment!
                    Sheffield United want the BREADMAN!

Comment

10 Million

Comment

Our new future policy, no one goes for less than 10 Million

Comment

Thought they preferred Hovis in those parts.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Thought they preferred Hovis in those parts.

F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

That I can believe

Comment

Working...
                              X