Eze against Brighton tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze against Brighton tonight.

Palace winning 1-0 but I honestly don't think he has touched the ball first half.

Bring him "home" uncle Tone !!

Comment

Who cares? I don't give a toss what he, BOS, Wells, Hugill, Taarabt or any former players are up to. We have a squad of 25 players and a U23/development cohort to focus on, players who pull a blue & white hooped shirt on.
      If Eze and Todd Kane were trapped in a burning building and I could only save one of them it's Todd I rescue. I'd say I'm like a woman scorned but that's not true, I'm worse than that!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Palace winning 1-0 but I honestly don't think he has touched the ball first half.
        Palace ain’t the most adventurous side to be fair to him , they have barely got out of their half .

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Who cares? I don't give a toss what he, BOS, Wells, Hugill, Taarabt or any former players are up to. We have a squad of 25 players and a U23/development cohort to focus on, players who pull a blue & white hooped shirt on.
          If Eze and Todd Kane were trapped in a burning building and I could only save one of them it's Todd I rescue. I'd say I'm like a woman scorned but that's not true, I'm worse than that!
          I tend to judge ex players on how they played in a QPR shirt or the circumstances in which they left . Bos can #### off , Eze I like to see do well , same with Ainsworth.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            You must be a mate of happy Jeff.

Comment

Eze is yesterdays news , always thought great with the ball , lazy without it . Goes missing for huge chunks of the game ..

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I tend to judge ex players on how they played in a QPR shirt or the circumstances in which they left . Bos can #### off , Eze I like to see do well , same with Ainsworth.
                Same here. Not sure why our "so called fans" wouldn't wish the best for any player who served our club to the best of their abilities, and who left on good terms?

Comment

I would love Eze to do well, primarily because we had a sell-on percentage clause inserted in the sales contract.
                  There is also another aspect: The better Eze does, the more likely QPR will be considered an excellent stepstone for young talents, and the easier it is for us to attract the next Eze/Chair/BOS/Manning/Dickie/Willock/Field/Armstrong etc.
                  Other than that I agree with Stainrod - I want players that served us well and left on good terms all the best. Eze counts among these (not BOS and Manning).

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post

Same here. Not sure why our "so called fans" wouldn't wish the best for any player who served our club to the best of their abilities, and who left on good terms?
                    For players who leave on the terms you refer to, I hope they do well but it is not a big deal to me, I don't check match summaries or fan forums to see how they are doing, they move on and I move on as well!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

well said. There is a big difference between those who serve the club well and conduct themselves with dignity and respect when moving 0n and those who S.hi.t on the club.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                        I would love Eze to do well, primarily because we had a sell-on percentage clause inserted in the sales contract.
                        There is also another aspect: The better Eze does, the more likely QPR will be considered an excellent stepstone for young talents, and the easier it is for us to attract the next Eze/Chair/BOS/Manning/Dickie/Willock/Field/Armstrong etc.
                        Other than that I agree with Stainrod - I want players that served us well and left on good terms all the best. Eze counts among these (not BOS and Manning).
                        Yes, that is a very valid point about the sell on fee, but there are also add-ons which will only be paid out if he achieves certain goals. So even more reasons to wish him well.

Perhaps there was a sell on fee attached to the give away price when Manning left - the same as Freeman had when he left Bristol City to join us). So yes, to some extent I hope he does well at Swansea too so that we can get a bonus payment as we did when Furlong won promotion with WBA.

Comment

Working...
                        X