Signing of the season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing of the season....

While we can I thought I would keep the positives flowing!!

Seng Dieng even though his been with the club a while he feels like a new signing , Also I feel so relaxed with him in goal as he does the simple things well and has a big save in him !! I can see lots of interest over the summer.

I agree, he`s phenomenal, and I hope we can keep him. If he leaves, we will have to start from scratch again. In so many ways actually..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Charlie Austin my signature of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        I agree, he`s phenomenal, and I hope we can keep him. If he leaves, we will have to start from scratch again. In so many ways actually..
        Absolutely right.

We've just found a reliable keeper which is good news in itself. But its also given the defence confidence and they have upped their game along with a change in formation.

What we don't want to do is lose Dieng and have to rebulid the defence all over again.

Comment

Have to add mind thinking about it, Stefan Johanson is class, pure class, so that's two

Comment

Never known a goalie run up field celebrating every time we score....love it.

Comment

I’m going for Willock . We don’t look dangerous until he comes on . Makes things happen. Much better than chair imo.

Comment

Stefan Johansen is pure class. So calm on the ball, hardly ever gives it away and got a big tackle in him. Would love to keep him on a permanent

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Absolutely right.

We've just found a reliable keeper which is good news in itself. But its also given the defence confidence and they have upped their game along with a change in formation.

What we don't want to do is lose Dieng and have to rebulid the defence all over again.
                  What you said!

QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Stefan Johansen is pure class. So calm on the ball, hardly ever gives it away and got a big tackle in him. Would love to keep him on a permanent
                    Lost a bit of pace, but have adjusted his play accordingly. I would also love us to keep him.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

To paraphrase The Life of Brian.....So apart from Dieng, Johansen, Austin and Willock, what have the owners ever done for us?

Comment

To me Charlie Austin has been the guy that changes everything, you obviously have to score to win games and we certainly struggled to do so before Charlie's return, there is an aura about him that makes the whole team better! A very good argument can be made for Dieng, he's been great, so confident and that helps our defence, without a goal threat though the opposition is going to score eventually no matter how good the keeper is, we don't do goalless draws! It's taken me a couple of matches to see what Johansen brings to the table, it is exactly as what Fordy says, a settling influence!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                          To me Charlie Austin has been the guy that changes everything, you obviously have to score to win games and we certainly struggled to do so before Charlie's return, there is an aura about him that makes the whole team better! A very good argument can be made for Dieng, he's been great, so confident and that helps our defence, without a goal threat though the opposition is going to score eventually no matter how good the keeper is, we don't do goalless draws! It's taken me a couple of matches to see what Johansen brings to the table, it is exactly as what Fordy says, a settling influence!
                          How I see the resurrection of QPR too.
                          The lord Austin has produced a miracle, loaves and fishes will be available on the next Friday game when supporters return!

Comment

Now we've gone through a 3yr FFP cycle the Board can see what we're capable of with the recent loan signings. They have an opportunity to invest if we come short this season. This team would be top six next season for sure.

Comment

Dieng has been a real find been absolutely outstanding , since coming in obviously gives confidence to the defence, love his celebration last night, done the same at Watford ran around Deeney after the winner, Deeney abused him when he scored the penalty, so Seny got his revenge when Uncle Albert knocked in the winner, could become a real fans favourite when we're allowed back in,

Comment

Working...
                              X