Warburton on the way out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    Also mentioned the abuse Lumley & Scowen got, disgusted with some of our so called fans, there not fans but idiots
    Lumley was a very decent 'keeper when he came to us, only to have his confidence shattered by our so called fans, when asked to play out to a defence that couldn't hack it.
    When he moves on he will be a very decent 'keeper again.

Now the fans turned on Kane, until he had a couple of very decent games, playing in a systenm that suited him more.

looks like Dykes is going to be the next victim of our armchair critics.

Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you know what they say about opinions.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post

Lumley was a very decent 'keeper when he came to us, only to have his confidence shattered by our so called fans, when asked to play out to a defence that couldn't hack it.
      When he moves on he will be a very decent 'keeper again.

Now the fans turned on Kane, until he had a couple of very decent games, playing in a systenm that suited him more.

looks like Dykes is going to be the next victim of our armchair critics.

Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you know what they say about opinions.....
      Nobody can legislate for the idiots on Twitter but as a fan we are entitled to our opinions. I judge players on their performance and don’t resort to calling them crap or abuse them . Lumley made far to many mistakes and had plenty of chances ,I don’t think anyone could argue that and I don’t see how the defence could be at fault for basic goalkeeper errors . Kane has been poor but has flourished in this 5 at the back system, Dykes goal scoring record for a centre forward must be one of the worst I’ve seen in my time following QPR . I find no need to abuse them for this though as I know they are trying. Opinions are fine by me .

Comment

As long as they all give 100% that's fine by me .forums are the place to give our thoughts and opinions . We can't be at live football so this is a good place to get out are feelings around the football . Personally I'd only dig out a player at a match if he wasn't trying his best. Moaning on a forum is ok by me as I don't have to read it if I don't want to

Comment

Pressed on whether he still believes he’ll be QPR boss next season, Warburton responded: “I’ve got a contract and I’ve got no reason to believe otherwise.

https://talksport.com/football/efl/8...oard-warriors/

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Possible technical director job at the FA

Watch this space...
            https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...-fa-exclusive/

Comment

Sorry I could only give you the news 10 weeks before anyone else.

Will try and be quicker next time.

Comment

Do you know anything else mate? Is he likely to go? Couldn’t of happened at a worse time for us as it looks like we could give it a real go next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Do you know anything else mate? Is he likely to go? Couldn’t of happened at a worse time for us as it looks like we could give it a real go next season.
                  Gutted mate. Just when things were starting to click.

Maybe he will get an improved contract offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Not on any other sites & nothing from sky or bbc, more BS
                    Evening Jeff

Comment

This is a huge disaster.

Comment

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...burton-200421/

Not happening

Comment

Hmm.

Strange they say ‘not a grain of truth’ yet I was told the same thing 10 weeks ago? Odd.

Get him his new contract Rangers

Comment

If it was true I would be bitterly disappointed for him to move on now, maybe that would be a dream job for him considering how insecure football managers jobs are, I thought he was out for sure around Christmas! It also shows it usually takes a new guy no matter what his qualities are some time to get his squad and tactics right, a new gaffer will mean a bit of a re-tool no doubt and with MW we know what we have!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Seems the sun still like to print crap about QPR.
                              Absolute toilet roll of a paper

Comment

Club statement on the Offy - it's all absolute nonsense. He's staying.

Edit - this site seems to have real trouble updating for me lately. I couldn't see any of the latest posts above until after I'd posted this reply.
                                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                                X