Clear All

Sitting on the bench watching his team getting murdered....shame

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      It must be very demoralising for him .
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Bring him home! Always loved his time with us, great form, scored goals. Just needs to lower his wages demands perhaps ? Would make a perfect foil for Charlie next season - IF we can afford them both

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
          Bring him home! Always loved his time with us, great form, scored goals. Just needs to lower his wages demands perhaps ? Would make a perfect foil for Charlie next season - IF we can afford them both
          Dream on , he has 2 years left on his contract on top money , he’s going nowhere.

Comment

I think we'll have a decent run to the end if the season and the powers that be will look at it as 'what might have been'. We've come out of that FFP three year cycle and the Board may well speculate on some top end strikers.

If this investment does bring us promotion in 21/22 then that investment could be recouped from selling Dieng in 22/23.........????

Comment

Think we'll be exceptionally lucky to have Charlie next season.

Reckon he could just be here to get game time to sharpen him up for a place in WBA or to enhance his sell on price.

I doubt we could afford to buy him or for that matter meet his wage requirements.

Thinking about Nahki on top of that? Dream on.

Comment

would love him back.

Comment

I am a realist don’t worry...I know we will be stuck with Dykes and Bonne again next season, I was thinking best/dream case scenario. I expect Charlie will be playing for either WBA in our league or another top end side in Championship next season scoring against us as we haven’t got two pennies to rub together! Wells to stay at Brizzle (rotting on the bench) and Hugil to prob also be sold by Wet Spam to someone else other than ourselves as we can’t afford him either! Jesus Christ! Isn’t our future just f&ckin great! Cheers! Absolute sh!te!

Comment

Bring Nahki home...bring Nahki home...bring Nahki home
                    Wiv Charlie... Wiv Charlie...wiv Charlie

Comon everybody.....

Comment

I am a realist don’t worry...I know we will be stuck with Dykes and Bonne again next season, I was thinking best/dream case scenario. I expect Charlie will be playing for either WBA in our league or another top end side in Championship next season scoring against us as we haven’t got two pennies to rub together! Wells to stay at Brizzle (rotting on the bench) and Hugil to prob also be sold by Wet Spam to someone else other than ourselves as we can’t afford him either! Jesus Christ! Isn’t our future just f&ckin great! Cheers! Absolute sh!te!
                      West Ham sold Hugil to Norwich last summer .

Comment

Brentford are where they are because of selling and reinvesting. If we want to afford the likes of Charlie and Wells we need to sell Dieng to generate the cash.

Having two top strikers means more to the team than having a keeper 90% of what Dieng is.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          He has only got himself to blame he priced himself out of a move to us,you reap what you sow imo

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post

He has only got himself to blame he priced himself out of a move to us,you reap what you sow imo
                            He's getting paid, not getting injuries and ready for another contract. I'm sure he's doing just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post

Burnley set his asking price not Wells himself.

Comment

Maybe my memory is faulty but I'm sure there was a period midway Wells's first season when he had a string of iffy games, wasn't scoring, fluffed some chances and got in a bit of mood, received a bit of stick from some parts of the crowd and it all got a bit tetchy? It wasn't all roses and light and I'm not sure he'd bring much to the table in today's team, certainly nothing Dykes and Bonne don't already bring.

Comment

Working...
                                X