Nahki Wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nahki Wells

QPR fans have called for Bristol City striker Nahki Wells to ‘return home’, after the 30-year-old was hounded on Twitter

Would you like to see him back next season ?

https://the72.co.uk/221207/shocking-...use-of-30-y-o/

We can’t afford his wages or transfer fee , that’s why we couldn’t sign him .

Comment

Wells and Austin up front = automatic promotion!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
        Wells and Austin up front
        That would be something. Shame we can´t afford them both. Lucky if we can keep Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
          Wells and Austin up front = automatic promotion!
          I sold Dieng to my Leeds mate today for £20m - this could happen!!

Comment

Can Amit pay his wages?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Take a paycut Nakki, we would love you back.
              Score dozens of goals with our style of play

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Can Amit pay his wages?
                I don't believe they can and that's one problem.

We need a bigger ground, car park and money will attract itself.

Comment

I still think they should have rolled the dice and pre spent some of the Eze money that they new that was coming our way - considering what we have spent on Dykes and Bonne both in combined fees and wages ..that extra Push to keep wells ..and we would be in a much better place ...although he is having what is considered a poor season at Bristol he has still scored as many as our strikers!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

I don't believe they can and that's one problem.

We need a bigger ground, car park and money will attract itself.
                    True that, and we are not fully sustained as a club.. But it`s a pity,because Wells and QPR was a good fit.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      I still think they should have rolled the dice and pre spent some of the Eze money that they new that was coming our way - considering what we have spent on Dykes and Bonne both in combined fees and wages ..that extra Push to keep wells ..and we would be in a much better place ...although he is having what is considered a poor season at Bristol he has still scored as many as our strikers!
                      In hindsight yes.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

True, but the club wanted to stay within the FFP rules.

To fund the signing the club could have tried selling Eze and loaning him back for the remainder of the season as other clubs sometimes do. I know hindsight again, but really this type of thing is what some good managers /DoFs think of as part of future planning. It' thinking outside of the box and is not for us fans to post on forums what clubs should be doing.

Comment

Time to move on. Couldn’t afford him and now hes a year older without Eze, Bright, Manning, Hugill creating chances for him.

Comment

Wells had no sell on value to be spending that kind of money on him at his age would have gone against what the club is trying to do .

Comment

Lucky we didnt. The first installment from the Eze transfer money has probably covered £4m of the £5m we normally get in ticket sales every season

Comment

Working...
                              X