Stefan Johansen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan Johansen

What did we think of his debut, my view quiet but fairly effective.
    very early days
    cheers
    Urrrrs

We looked comfortable in mf, so maybe that tells us he made an impact just not as spectacular as he would've liked.​​​​​​

Comment

Needs game time. Think he is loads better then wot we have.

Comment

Great chipped ball in the first half, tricky to defend, chased the ball back to the goalie making him panic, distributed well, but lost impact as game went on, didn't see him in many challenges.

He's potentially very good and with an injury free run in the side could be the most important player on the pitch.

Comment

Bloke needs game time, played international football captained them ok its Norway not Brazil but hes got what we need, i thought in the first half we controlled midfield and we have not done that for a while him and Austin just talking players through games is a big bonus rather than learn from mistakes which is what weve been doing lately and then not learning.

Comment

I don't think he'll ever make you stand up and say Wow! He's like an Olly or Waddock or Simon Barker... Solid, industrious and breaking up the opposition's rhythm and linking our play through the thirds. We badly need someone who can perform this unglamorous role - he seemed to make a decent fist of it the other night cos let's face it, Watford were hugely ineffective and they never once got through the middle at our defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              I don't think he'll ever make you stand up and say Wow! He's like an Olly or Waddock or Simon Barker... Solid, industrious and breaking up the opposition's rhythm and linking our play through the thirds. We badly need someone who can perform this unglamorous role - he seemed to make a decent fist of it the other night cos let's face it, Watford were hugely ineffective and they never once got through the middle at our defence.
              agree with that , but let's also not forget that he has hardly played any competitive football for Fulham this season so he needs to get some games under his belt to build up his fitness and sharpness.

If he stays fit and in the side, I am confident we will see some more impressive displays from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Were Watford in effective as we played very well, credit to Warbs hes had some right guff to defend re mistakes but weve given decent sides games but had nothing to show as CF well there bang average Austin comes in and players have confidence that we can win games now. Jesus im Kanes biggest critic probably but id of given him MOM v Watford and Wallace run his nuts off so as poor as watford were we didnt let them play well

Comment

Working...
                X