Kelman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelman

Hope he turns out to be a great find, but at present offers little when subbed into the squad. Would rather seem him loaned out to get real playing experience, and not subbed in on the first team over more ready players. Thoughts?

At the moment we can barely fill the bench we are so short in attack - i think they would have liked to send him out on loan but i think he will play the bit part this season but is all good experience

Comment

Surely he was only put on last night to defend from the front after we went 2-1 and to take Chaz off to avoid an unnecessary injury? I'm sure Kelman will do out on loan next season when we have four experienced strikers in our squad.

If I was Kelman I'd want to stay at QPR this season to be schooled by Chaz. He wont get better coaching by going out on loan.

Comment

It shows you how thin we are at that position because from what I have seen from the youngster so far he is a long ways from being ready to play at this level, thankfully Charlie is back!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
        X