Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight

Every team below us in the table, and the one immediatley above playing tonight, they can't all pick up points.

Looking for 0-0 draws in all of these.
    Coventry v Forest
    Rotherham v Derby
    Wycombe v Birmingham

Gap back to only 5 points, all the teams below us picking up points as it stands .
    this looks like being the most competitive relegation battle in many years.

Comment

I’m looking upwards , Millwall , Luton , Huddersfield all within touching distance now . I think the likes of Birmingham and Coventry have more to worry about than us .

Comment

Luton millwall huddersfield and cardiff above us all involved as well .Sheff Wed snatch 3 points at the death like us last night and Forest win again as well.
        Rotherham game postponed yet again .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          I’m looking upwards , Millwall , Luton , Huddersfield all within touching distance now . I think the likes of Birmingham and Coventry have more to worry about than us .
          Coventry are doing well. Credit were credit is due. They have worked hard over the last few seasons. A bit like us obviously.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Amen brother!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Amen brother!
              Wycombe , sheff wed ,Huddersfield, Luton , Coventry , Millwall , Barnsley all at home still to come . Need to improve our home form but very confident of picking up a decent amount of points from those games.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Rotherham game postponed yet again .
                Water logged pitch, apparently rescheduled for tonight.

Comment

It's going to the wire , hate to think what would of happened if chas hadn't got on board . Must keep him fit

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    It's going to the wire , hate to think what would of happened if chas hadn't got on board . Must keep him fit
                    We'd be in the bottom three now for sure. But the Board put up the money to get him so we deserve our recent results.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We'd be in the bottom three now for sure. But the Board put up the money to get him so we deserve our recent results.
                      I get the feeling that Charlie Genuinely likes it with us ?
                      But have we realistically got a hope in being able to keep him ?

F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post

I get the feeling that Charlie Genuinely likes it with us ?
                        But have we realistically got a hope in being able to keep him ?

It’s up to wba , they have an option to extend his contract at the end of the season . If they choose not to then it’s up to Austin himself to decide .

Comment

Wheels are coming off for Rooney , 3 down at Rotherham.

Comment

Wheels are coming off for Rooney , 3 down at Rotherham.
                            Good & we should’ve done them

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Good & we should’ve done them
                              Part of me doesn't like that coz it brings Rotherham even closer to us with a game in hand on us but I like to think we've maybe turned a corner now and are looking upwards and Rotherham's gain can be other teams' problem....Rose tinted I know.

Comment

Working...
                              X