• STEFAN Johansen

To annoy them down the road

Attached Files

Never 'eard ov im!

Comment

Comment

Good player imo ticks things over attacking intent

Better than what we have just needs somebody who can cross now,

i can hear commentary now johansen to kane goes to cross oh it’s hit the defender on the ar se again

Comment

The long long wait is over. Finally!! A norwegian is playing for QPR!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Sounds like a good player that will help us, this just goes to show jamesnutt is clearly ITK, he even knew when it would be announced, I think he has an inside source!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Now you better hope he does well Mrs.
              We've stuck our necks out here just for you.
              As it's your testimonial year on watrb, we sent a delegation to Les, who agreed to sign a Norwegian in your honour and celebration.
              On your head

Comment

Great hey! The QPR Norwegian fan club will be growing fast. I played for a QPR Supporters team against the Norwegian Rs in Bergen many years ago. We played on an artificial pitch, brought us loads of pizza and beer after the game too. They were fantastic hosts. Suffice to say I was the best player on the day!

Comment

Have a word with him Shania, we need 100% Effort!
                  F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

A sad day.

Comment

As a Norwegian I hope this works out. I am not quite sure it will. I am afraid he will not be up to Carrolls standard but I hope I am wrong.

The Norwegian fans on the qpr.no message board are negative, and of the opinion Johansen is not the same player as he used to be. He has been woeful when playing for Norway. Take it for what it is worth, but Hamalainen has been a better player on international level last two years.

Warburton is good to get players overachieving. Hopefully he will rediscover the old Stefan Johansen same way as he has done with Carroll. Johansen has not played a competitive league match for half a year - lets be patient. It will take some time before Johansen is fully match fit. He has no pre-season, so to say.

However, one thing is certain: Johansen is a fighter that will always give 100%. He is a leader on and off the pitch which is helpful given the many inexperienced players we have.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Now you better hope he does well Mrs.
                        We've stuck our necks out here just for you.
                        As it's your testimonial year on watrb, we sent a delegation to Les, who agreed to sign a Norwegian in your honour and celebration.
                        On your head
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

A sad day.

Lol.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

He looks very impressive on tape. Like fact he gives us an additional option to Chair on free kicks, and that his style of play seems to always be to press forward. Can’t wait to see him on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Great hey! The QPR Norwegian fan club will be growing fast. I played for a QPR Supporters team against the Norwegian Rs in Bergen many years ago. We played on an artificial pitch, brought us loads of pizza and beer after the game too. They were fantastic hosts. Suffice to say I was the best player on the day!

No doubt, I presume.. And yes, the QPR fan base is quite large and many have us as their second favourite team in England.

QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X