Offer tabled to Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer tabled to Chair

Advanced stages of a contract extension.
    Let's hope he doesn't Stool us like bos.

Make him captain or something see if it gets his #### into gear

Comment

He is very frustrating at times because we have seen flashes of how good he can be, we need more consitancy from him as he is one of our few creative players, his value could go up, there could be bigger clubs interested in him figuring he will be that much better with quality around him so it would be a good idea to get him signed as long as demands are reasonable!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        He is very frustrating at times because we have seen flashes of how good he can be, we need more consitancy from him as he is one of our few creative players, his value could go up, there could be bigger clubs interested in him figuring he will be that much better with quality around him so it would be a good idea to get him signed as long as demands are reasonable!
        Still work in progress for me, but definitely a talented lad when he puts his mind to it. Would benefit the club in the long run no end to sign him to a long term contract if we can. Couldn’t stomach another Manning or BOS situation. Hope he’s got as much class as Eze in that respect.

Comment

Certainly amongst the players like Dieng and Dickie that could be sold for some decent money in the future, although not as much as those two at the moment.

Get him signed up so we dont get into a Manning or BOS situation again. If he wont sign sell him this summer when he'll still have two years left on his contract. He's got to be worth £4-5m to a top end championship club. £5m being how much we make on ticket sales every year!

Comment

Right decision. Sign a contract extension now or sell him in the next transfer window. That has to be the rule going ahead - the sellable young players should have more than two years left on their contract (including option to extend).

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
              I seem to remember that inconsistency was Eze's main fault not so long ago. I think Chair is much the same place now. He will either improve or not but he's worth a punt for me.
              Agreed and I also think that he has been unlucky this season in that the forward (Dykes) in the team this season is nowhere near good enough, unlike Wells and Hugill last season. Chair is a number 10 and needs a decent CF ahead of him to link up with. He has often put in the effort but seen 'his' good work come to nothing and this is obviously draining some of his confidence during games.

Hopefully he will sign a new and longer deal, so that when he does get sold in a year or two, QPR can get another fee like the one for Eze.

Comment

Signed until 2025, good man,

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Agreed and I also think that he has been unlucky this season in that the forward (Dykes) in the team this season is nowhere near good enough, unlike Wells and Hugill last season. Chair is a number 10 and needs a decent CF ahead of him to link up with. He has often put in the effort but seen 'his' good work come to nothing and this is obviously draining some of his confidence during games.

Hopefully he will sign a new and longer deal, so that when he does get sold in a year or two, QPR can get another fee like the one for Eze.
                  Absolutely spot on.

QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X