Looking at our next 5 games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at our next 5 games.

He better get 2 or 3 decent standard players in next 7 days or we might well be deep in it.

I always feel we do better in the "tough" games - we seem to have a problem at home against plodding outfits.
    I also think that all clubs are going to experience a lot of "wear and tear" injuries in coming months as the ridiculously intense programme that kicked off back in summer starts biting.
    Will be a lot of chopping and changing and unlikely results I reckon. We need to keep calm and try and win every third game - we can't be going 4+ games without a win.

Comment

Doesn't seem to matter. We seem to struggle more at home for some reason. In most matches we are competitive. It is turning more of the games we are competitive in into more points. Charlie may help and if we can a central midfielder and a full back or two we could be decent enough. I know BOS has gone but we have Willock, Uncle Albert and Thomas to give runs of games to. All new this season and none have had a proper spell in the first team yet.

Comment

Next 3 home games, all the B's. Blackburn, bogey side, Brentford and Bournemouth. Need at least 4 points from them and not lose at Rotherham and I will feel a little more comfortable.

Comment

Hopefully couple more in a cm I’d love two full backs but can’t see it maybe 1 and Barber push to lb but right backs Kane is diabolical and kakay has less idea on position than Niko

one plus is we look solid with Cameron Dickie and Barbet at the back with Dieng looking every bit a prem keeper

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            He better get 2 or 3 decent standard players in next 7 days or we might well be deep in it.
            We do better against better teams. Always have....

I should have put money on us losing to Derby after 2 away wins... typical Rangers that.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              I always feel we do better in the "tough" games - we seem to have a problem at home against plodding outfits.
              We don't seem to have the guile to break down teams that set out to not get beat, but teams that come out expecting to get something from a game against us can be hit on the break.

We seem to play up or down to the standard of the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                We don't seem to have the guile to break down teams that set out to not get beat, but teams that come out expecting to get something from a game against us can be hit on the break.

We seem to play up or down to the standard of the opposition.
                agree to some extent, but we have no real pace now to counter attack teams. We need to get some new players in asap otherwise we won't be picking up many wins and draws over the next 3 months.

Comment

Watford (a) (Monday night and live on Sky say no more)
                  Blackburn (h) (could go either way)
                  Rotherham (a) (a draw is my guess)
                  Brentford (h) (always, always seem to lose to them in the Championship)
                  Bournemouth (h) (maybe they'll have a bad day at the office)

On current form we will do well to get 5 points from these games although I am not sure where a win will come from.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    Watford (a) (Monday night and live on Sky say no more)
                    Blackburn (h) (could go either way)
                    Rotherham (a) (a draw is my guess)
                    Brentford (h) (always, always seem to lose to them in the Championship)
                    Bournemouth (h) (maybe they'll have a bad day at the office)

On current form we will do well to get 5 points from these games although I am not sure where a win will come from.
                    Didn't someone post up about our next six games back in November and no one could see where we would get a point and we ended up with a couple of wins and a few draws?

Comment

Didn't someone post up about our next six games back in November and no one could see where we would get a point and we ended up with a couple of wins and a few draws?
                      Yep , a lot of posters on here have a glass half empty attitude to rangers.

Comment

A hard Run - QPRforum - WE ARE THE RANGERS BOYS
                        Here's the thread I was on about we got three wins against Cardiff, Rotherham and Derby and a draw against Watford.
                        10 points out of 18, and well above the 1 point a game we need to make 50.

Comment

A hard Run - QPRforum - WE ARE THE RANGERS BOYS
                          Here's the thread I was on about we got three wins against Cardiff, Rotherham and Derby and a draw against Watford.
                          10 points out of 18, and well above the 1 point a game we need to make 50.
                          Yes, Love surprises !!

Comment

True, and then we went on a long winless run in November and December!

Comment

Working...
                            X