FFP Fine Reduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFP Fine Reduction

QPR chief executive Lee Hoos sends heartfelt letter to fellow Championship clubs in attempt to cut £42m FFP fine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-FFP-fine.html

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    QPR chief executive Lee Hoos sends heartfelt letter to fellow Championship clubs in attempt to cut £42m FFP fine

I love this, I've been bleeting for ages that we should contest it for the very same reasons being quoted, bigger clubs do worse and get punished less, if at all....there is no fairness....in fact it was possibly vindictive following the Faurlin saga which the EFL weren't happy about.

Comment

I'm happy to see that we're still trying, it's not fair and it could change so many things for us.

Thank you Lee Hoos.

Comment

Bet it was Derby who disagreed. Muppets

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Bet it was Derby who disagreed. Muppets
          First club that came to my mind too.

Comment

Could be a number of clubs , Middlesbrough have been very strong in playing by the rules and Luton had a massive points deduction years ago that sent them into non league.

Comment

Glad we are now making noise about it . Should of done this straight away. But with covid around and no income as such we may be really struggling to meet the repayments .

Comment

Let’s hope something comes from this.
                But I do feel and expressed on here, we should of been Banging on doors some time ago ?
                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

We drove a coach and horses through the rules that were in place. The minute we accepted the outcome/fine we were stuffed. I suppose there's no harm in periodically asking for punishment to be watered down a bit but let's face it, it's never gonna happen.

Comment

The club did fight it for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      We drove a coach and horses through the rules that were in place. The minute we accepted the outcome/fine we were stuffed. I suppose there's no harm in periodically asking for punishment to be watered down a bit but let's face it, it's never gonna happen.
                      If you don't ask............

Comment

Wasn't it a case of we honoured players contracts, which we have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          We drove a coach and horses through the rules that were in place..
                          But so did Villa, Brum, Derby, Sheffield Weds, etc.....and none of them got hit with punishment remotely like ours if any at all. That’s the point.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Does anyone know if this progressed at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Does anyone know if this progressed at all?
                              I was thinking the same tbh.. It's re-wound me up about the FFP rules and regs again if anything. I find it hard to believe how inconsistient and clear it is every year.

As a fan, I just cant understand how Reading, Shef Weds, Derby etc etc have been able to spend as they have, not pay players and still continue with a slap on the wrists.

Comment

Working...
                              X