If Charlie doesn't start v Luton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Charlie doesn't start v Luton?

If MW tries to work Charlie into the lineup instead of starting him -- despite Charlie's recent 45 minutes versus Arsenal -- we will know one thing: MW cares not a lick about the fans' increasing loss of interest in this Club, and believes his "system" (which has yielded dreadful results thus far) trumps talent and the need to win.

Hope I am wrong -- I REALLY do -- but fear MW is so concerned about offending the feelings of Dykes and/or Bonne that he may indeed do just that.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    If MW tries to work Charlie into the lineup instead of starting him -- despite Charlie's recent 45 minutes versus Arsenal -- we will know one thing: MW cares not a lick about the fans' increasing loss of interest in this Club, and believes his "system" (which has yielded dreadful results thus far) trumps talent and the need to win.

Hope I am wrong -- I REALLY do -- but fear MW is so concerned about offending the feelings of Dykes and/or Bonne that he may indeed do just that.

Thoughts?
    He’s not afraid of offending Bonne as he has hardly started him all season .

Comment

I don't give a monkeys who he offends we need points badly and if he don't start Austin he's a pillock Dykes wouldn't hit a cows ar se with a banjo

We need a point at worst v luton and beat Wycombe get 60 mins from Austin he's more likely to score than either Bonne or Dykes

Comment

Reckon he'll ask chas how fit he is , reckon at worst he will get on as a sub then play against WW and get 70 or so minutes out of him

Comment

He will play

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ustins-fitness

Comment

Starts as a left winger.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
              Starts as a left winger.
              Don’t tempt him it’s a possibility

Comment

Starts as a left winger.
                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I'll thcweam and thcweam and thcweam and thcweam.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Don’t tempt him it’s a possibility
                    Just a scary thought

Comment

Thing is Chaz can be as fit as a flea...........but has he trained enough to with the rest of the players?

Comment

Starts as a left winger.
                        HaHa

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                          And probably score a late winner.
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I don't think he should start. Substitute is fine. Gives him a full week to learn the "Warburton way" before he becomes a more serious contender to start on Saturday. Ultimately he's is not going to play every minute of every game, not by a long chalk, so there is no sense in starting him tomorrow. He can still have 45/30/25 mins to stretch his legs which at this juncture seems fine to me.
                            ​​​​​​

Comment

A player like chas can fit into any system , the blokes been playing football most of his life . A good player can play in many positions . It's just his fitness that may be an issue

Comment

Working...
                              X