• DYKES and BONNE

Lets see what everyone thinks?
    Need More Chances
    32.14%
    Rubbish/ Waste Of Money
    67.86%
    Good Players
    0%

You can add Kelman to the middle choice too.

Comment

Whoever signed them two for the reported money needs sacking.
      Dykes brings to football what Piers Morgan brings to honesty and integrity.

Comment

the pair of them can't trap a ball between them .Service or no service
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Ffs talking b ollocks on here again.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
            How so?
            @gatorTFC

Comment

You must be dykes old lady or something.... in which case, your old man is gash.... look at his stats FFS! That miss today..... jeeeeeeezus

Comment

All 3 strikers failed today Bonne missed 2 good chances , Dykes miss as atrocious. I might sound harsh on Kelman but he had all the time in the world to control a ball that would have put him one on one with their keeper and he fluffed it . I am not writing any of these players off but we need Austin now .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  All 3 strikers failed today Bonne missed 2 good chances , Dykes miss as atrocious. I might sound harsh on Kelman but he had all the time in the world to control a ball that would have put him one on one with their keeper and he fluffed it . I am not writing any of these players off but we need Austin now .
                  Yeah, even if as merely a calming influence on the other strikers. He can take the heat off them hopefully and share some wisdom. Hopefully theres a good coach in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

You must be dykes old lady or something.... in which case, your old man is gash.... look at his stats FFS! That miss today..... jeeeeeeezus
                    What about the absolute howler Samuel missed the other week which was horrendous so is he gash waiting for your reply.

Comment

Bonne yes needs more gametime in right position. Dykes no headless chicken will end up in leauge 1 or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yeah, even if as merely a calming influence on the other strikers. He can take the heat off them hopefully and share some wisdom. Hopefully theres a good coach in him.
                        Also to introduce competition to start, Dykes and Bonne haven't had that although I don't think it will make a difference from what I have seen, they are both woeful at this level!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

I’m being serious I’d rather have Conor Washington and Sylla up front than these 2 clowns.

Comment

Been going down to Loftus road since 1973, and this without doubt is the Worst front line I can remember.
                            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

What about the absolute howler Samuel missed the other week which was horrendous so is he gash waiting for your reply.
                              Dykes makes Washington look like a good buy and that takes some doing. The bloke is f uc king pony.

Comment

Working...
                              X