DYKES and BONNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    I’m being serious I’d rather have Conor Washington and Sylla up front than these 2 clowns.
    100%

Comment

Did people on here notice how much work Dykes got through laying off a lot of good balls for players to run on too, oh but you didn't notice that but crucify for the only chance he had.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        Did people on here notice how much work Dykes got through laying off a lot of good balls for players to run on too, oh but you didn't notice that but crucify for the only chance he had.
        Mate have a word with yourself , he’s been #### poor all season , we all want it work out for him and hopefully it does . You can’t defend the indefensible, he’s got 1 goal from open play and we are mid January.Bonne needs a 10 game run in the team he looks more of a goal threat despite his misses today .Not writing any players off but let’s call it as it is .

Comment

They've been playing in a dreadful team lacking in confidence, ability and self-belief. They must take their share of the blame and be accountable for their lack of goals but I would not write them off.
          I remember when Robbie Fowler left Liverpool for Leeds and suddenly looked like a pub player..... strikers are hugely reliant on service and support play, don't think Dykes and Bonne or any striker you'd care to name could thrive playing upfront for us.
          I would be happy to persevere with them, I believe we have far more serious deficiencies to address elsewhere on the pitch - new striker(s) would be number 7 on my "to do" list.

Comment

The were both decent last season, but not at QPR? Sounds familiar..just my opinion..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              The were both decent last season, but not at QPR? Sounds familiar..just my opinion..
              I see what your getting at but it’s not Warbs that missed those chances today .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I see what your getting at but it’s not Warbs that missed those chances today .
                Is he coaching the strikers???????????? Is he??
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Is he coaching the strikers???????????? Is he??
                  They are hardly being coached to miss sitters are they ?You are a Warbs out poster and that’s your opinion but you must admit we matched Fulham for 90 mins and should have won .

Comment

They are hardly being coached to miss sitters are they ?You are a Warbs out poster and that’s your opinion but you must admit we matched Fulham for 90 mins and should have won .
                    And you are digging posters out on that basis?? Just to make it perfectly clear , I`m a QPR supporter and not a supporter of a certain manager.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

And you are digging posters out on that basis??
                      I’m not digging anyone out , you are entitled to your opinion, your original post suggested Bonne / Dykes were scoring last season but not this due to the manager . That’s unfair on todays performance and the chances them 2 had and missed . They must practice finishing every day in training yet don’t deliver on match days , I don’t see how the manager can be blamed for such inept finishing like we saw today.

Comment

I’m not digging anyone out , you are entitled to your opinion, your original post suggested Bonne / Dykes were scoring last season but not this due to the manager . That’s unfair on todays performance and the chances them 2 had and missed . They must practice finishing every day in training yet don’t deliver on match days , I don’t see how the manager can be blamed for such inept finishing like we saw today.
                        Are you sure? So many missed sitters make me wonder what they really do on the training ground? I know answered a question with a question, but only the coaches and player knows the truth. If I should hazard a guess, I don`t think we have an attacking coach. That`s a bit strange imo. Paul Furlong is an Academy coach, but not a part of the 1st team set up as such.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Are you sure, so many missed sitters make me wonder what they really do on the training ground? I answered a question with a question, but only the coaches and player knows the truth. If I should hazard a guess, I don`t think we have an attacking coach. That`s a bit strange imo.
                          So if Austin comes in and scores 15 goals , does that make Warbs a good manager ? No it means we have a striker that does what he is paid to do , unlike Bonne and Dykes right now .

Comment

So if Austin comes in and scores 15 goals , does that make Warbs a good manager ? No it means we have a striker that does what he is paid to do , unlike Bonne and Dykes right now .
                            OK that`s your opinion, but I would rather see how they are getting coached on an everyday basis.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

The manager must take a large portion of the blame because he picks the team. He has persisted with Dykes up front mostly on his own and this has drained him of his confidence.
                              He has also failed to give Bonne a decent run in the side and this too drains confidence.
                              Maybe they are both not good enough but the way Warburton has managed the side is a major factor in how they perform.

Comment

Mate have a word with yourself , he’s been #### poor all season , we all want it work out for him and hopefully it does . You can’t defend the indefensible, he’s got 1 goal from open play and we are mid January.Bonne needs a 10 game run in the team he looks more of a goal threat despite his misses today .Not writing any players off but let’s call it as it is .
                                So its OK for Bonne to miss sitters but not Dykes.

Comment

Working...
                                X